Lost all forum posts due to a ban by mistake

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Olive

Olive

• Designer
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:09 AM

Hi! Few weeks ago, I received an automated ban by a forum. I sent a message to support team and they apologized and lifted the ban immediately (I'm really happy with how fast everything is always going around here). But, I lost all my forum posts, which now sets me back in my rating. I was just wondering is there any chance to recover my old posts? Thank you.

#2 Olive

Olive

• Designer
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:13 AM

Oh, I forgot to add - regardless to this little problem that I had/have, I really, really love new system! Good work DC!

#3 manila

manila

• Designer
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

have you tried to contact DC or do a live chat with DC support.. click on the upper left of the site 'LIVE CHAT' link for assistance..

• Guests

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

We can not reverse your posts.

Try to post useful information on the forum.

#5 Olive

Olive

• Designer
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:22 AM

Well I had a lot of useful posts and suggestions and I lost them. The ban wasn't even about a post on forum, it happened when I tried to report one design and I repeat it was a mistake. I guessed it's probably not possible to recover posts but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. Now I need to recover my points and obviously I am going to post on forum because that's what I'm forced to do if I want my ranking back. I can imagine that now you have more forum activity than ever and everyone is trying to do the same thing. You must have been aware that it would happen this way. But I'm sure it will settle and in long-term it should work perfectly. First we'll have a "boom" on forum and than it will start to decrease but it won't decrease to the level at which it was before. I guess that was the whole point.

Plus, I'm really sorry that you don't see anything useful here but let me underline this: many times, when I had some problem or doubt, I came to forum and found out that somebody posted about it already and I had my answer without the need to bother you again with the same question. Maybe I didn't post in the right section and about that I apologize.

Manila, thank you for your suggestion. That sure was useful information. I never used it before but I think I will try it next time I have an issue. Thanks again.

Edited by Olive, 10 July 2012 - 10:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users