juju pakistan sajjad

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 juju

juju

• Designer
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

well i was so confused when i saw the new changes, my rating points go back and rank back to 1300 from 397, but any way great changes will adjust ourselves with the changes made .
rply to this thread if you like or dislike the new changes. cheers :)

#2 manila

manila

• Designer
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:18 AM

I like it much!! esp. the Forum posting... atleast more designers/members to come together, interact, and get to know each other.

Edited by manila, 10 July 2012 - 05:05 PM.

#3 alamodegraphic

alamodegraphic

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

This is real fun now..... not only design but interaction with the designers are great

#4 juju

juju

• Designer
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

yea i agree with you #alamodegraphic bro

• Guests

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

well i was so confused when i saw the new changes, my rating points go back and rank back to 1300 from 397, but any way great changes will adjust ourselves with the changes made .
rply to this thread if you like or dislike the new changes. cheers :)

that is true, the changes will require some getting used to. We wanted to take into account all designer's skills, not just design skills, but also communication.

You will like the new system when you see how it works.

#6 Olive

Olive

• Designer
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

I like it already. It seems more fair than it was before (not that it wasn't good before but now it's just better). I was discussing the planned changes on the forum before and I'm really happy to see how it turned out. Now that I think about it, it is really great to know each other a little bit better and it might improve also atmosphere during contests. It's more personal and I hope it will lead to more respect and fair-play in contests.

• Guests

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

Now that I think about it, it is really great to know each other a little bit better and it might improve also atmosphere during contests. It's more personal and I hope it will lead to more respect and fair-play in contests.

That was our goal, I am glad it is working out well!

#8 ardianet

ardianet

• Designer
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

New rules is a new challenge, I Like it. ;)
Well, ready or not, here I come.. :D
(Hope this new rules not gonna make members to junk on the forum)

Regards,
Ardia

#9 brother

brother

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:58 PM

new rules for improved the existing system
awesome to admin team

regards,
brother

#10 sjkelly07

sjkelly07

• Designer
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

Again as people have mentioned, I was bemused by the fact i'd lost so many points, but in the long run i think it is a good idea

#11 moimeme

moimeme

Banned

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

I agree just do not understand how the levels distributed by designers, for designers is that the time they do not see them here and have higher levels to many others who have done a great deal

#12 Squewheet

Squewheet

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 328 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

Well I haven't gotten time to look around and see what all has changed. But I did notice that I have went from designer #44 to designer #15. I can't wait to see how everything else works. But anyways I think this change was a good change for the site.

#13 SpyMouse

SpyMouse

• Designer
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

I think the new rating system is a great idea.
A designers ranking should be more representative of their skill now.

#14 moimeme

moimeme

Banned

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

spymouse agree with you, in general the changes are always for the better,
I feel that now no need to work hard just look forward and give the best.

#15 Javed

Javed

Banned

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

Totally agreed with this new rating system it already starts encouraging us all to get out our best for CH as well as make the working atmosphere very good and healthy competition is very good for all..
love the idea and THANKS TO DC TEAM :)

#16 sjkelly07

sjkelly07

• Designer
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

Limitation on uploads for early Levels will take some getting used to as we are relying on the CH to like your enitial design, rather than uploading variations for the CH to choose.

#17 vlada

vlada

• Designer
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

I think that 7 entry limitation was better solution because every designer was in the equal position. Sometimes is necessary to submit more designs just to understand what CH wants, especially when they dont comment the work.As for the posts rule I am not sure that every one got time for it, i understand the good intention but some of us got lot of other things to do, again i think its important to provide the same chance for everyone.BTW it took me 10min. to write this message due to my bad English spelling.

#18 Comerwright

Comerwright

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

I guess I was just confused when suddenly I noticed the changes. Would it not have been nice to send out a brief email just to keep the designers and contest holders apprised of the changes? I know that I would have liked an explanation. And it took me a while to find out how to get to the forum, if that needs to be required of the designers, it seems that would need to be a more prominent link on the homepage. I guess we'll just see what happens.

On a side note... It would be nice to separate out the open and closed contests. I like being able to see who won in closed contests, but it gets confusing and a bit overwhelming sometimes when searching for a contest in which to participate.

#19 Dskwkrs

Dskwkrs

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 335 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

Life is a blank canvas without change. Just wish that the things that are made today werent made so cheap. Toys in the past or anything for that matter was built to last.

#20 sanonyp

sanonyp

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

Changes are for better as long as user's like it ( I love it). I was expecting forum for more interaction with senior designers so thanks to DC teams. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: juju, pakistan, sajjad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users