• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 zounds

zounds

• Designer
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

Hello Team DC
After receiving your email regarding the Inactivity warning, I think you deserve an explanation. I'm currently building a house, which is in the process of finishing, I'm making some changes, and even ride throughout the logistics in order to work will take about two months. I'm honestly very missed and want to come back to contribute my work to the prestige of identity design contest. Already my thanks and see you soon. Miguel Marques.

#2 buntstift

buntstift

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

hey zounds,

okay, i'm no member of DC-team but these inactivity warnings are sent automatically and it's nothing you've got to apologize for.
a longer period will decrease your total amount of rating points a little but building and finishing your house should have more priority for you ;)
it's understandable that there's no time left to bring your creativity to a design for a contest if you're working on your house but you can avoid losing points by e.g. posting something useful in DC-forum.

my best wishes four your work at your house and we all hope that you'll be back soon :)

regards

#3 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

if you are going to be away for a time just send us a ticket or come to live chat we can mark you away

Like us on facebook

#4 chrisbills

chrisbills

• Designer
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:09 AM

my rating points are constant don't know why ? they are not increasing even i am getting ratings from Contest Holders. ? ?? ? ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users