blind contest comments

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 animalchin

animalchin

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:09 PM

First let me say I really love this site and this isn't so much a complaint as it is a minor annoyance that I came across. I'm fairly new here as well so I apologize if the topic has already been covered.

I prefer the blind contests because I don't like seeing other people's designs while I'm in the design process and I don't want anyone seeing my submissions for the same reasons. I noticed during one blind contest I participated in, the CH commented on one of my designs, stating that she really liked it, especially one particular aspect of it. In her comments when she referred to my submission number, my design became viewable to everyone in the comments section.

Again, not a huge issue but it was a bummer that my design was the only one viewable to everyone.

#2 asti

asti

• Designer
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

how do you know that your entry became viewable to everyone ? As far as i see, the entries AND the comments are viewable only by me ( 4 total comments, but i see only 2 comments, which are about my entries)

#3 animalchin

animalchin

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

I see your point. At the time I thought no matter who the CH is commenting about, everyone could see all of the CH'ers comments. Maybe not though. Thanks!

#4 SpyMouse

SpyMouse

• Designer
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

Try logging out and see if you can still view it.

I have noticed that some other designers comments in blind contests are only viewable when not logged in.

#5 krsbelle

krsbelle

• Designer
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:54 AM

I have not seen other designs in blind contests. I am only able to view my own designs.

#6 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

That had happened before... it is not a first time. I guess you have to go on a Live Chat to help-desk.

Can you guys comment your entries on the blind contest?????

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blind contest, comments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users