Why they didnt note my designs ??!

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Sama

Sama

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

in all my last contest my designs are totally ignored !!
im really angry i worked hard on them !!!

#2 Premiumlogo

Premiumlogo

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

Dear Sama, we understand that sometimes your submissions might not be rated in-spite of hard work. There is one suggestion from my side: Whenever you upload a new design do not forget to mention your design number and also give a brief of the idea you would like to express through your design. Try this with every new contest that you attend to from now. :)

#3 rown

rown

• Designer
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

somtimes is better this way, than, to get "dismissed" in 10 mins after few hours of building design without a word.

#4 Dskwkrs

Dskwkrs

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

We have to remember that we are not on a one on one basis with these contest holders. They have numerous concepts to go through with only the vision of their brand in their minds. So they pick and choose which one that they see will most fit or represent that vision.
You will see in the future that you may also have ones that lead you on a goose chase and have your concept on top for some duration. But when the contest ends they pick something totally different.

So every contest will be different weather you do explain your concept or not. Dont let this discourage you.. Instead it should be an encouragement to create more unique designs to spark interest.
  • Olive likes this

#5 arsOrum

arsOrum

• Designer
  • 3035 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:49 AM

In a "perfect world", no one enters in a store without saying Good Morning...
it is called education...

#6 DRGO

DRGO

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

If it's for you, then i'ts for you :) Keep on trying Sama. Just wait for your right time to shine. :))

#7 Squewheet

Squewheet

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 328 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

Just like some before me have said.......type a comment in the comments section stating your design number and give a little description about the design you done. If you type a good description and the ch notice then you might get some feedback. Try this and see if you get any feedback.......remember not all Ch's are the same some don't even respond to your comments and some don't even rare designs or respond to your comments.

#8 zounds

zounds

• Designer
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

is one of those things we have to learn to live here. learns to ignore this kind of situations, unless it consumes you and you end up not producing anything. is a friendly advice

#9 LifeFX

LifeFX

Banned

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

I also encounter this kind of situation, but as a designer, we should have patience within us. If the first design wont work, then must try something new until you got what CH needs. Do your best in every design. Good luck :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users