extra submitts

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 dreamerme

dreamerme

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:03 PM

I noticed that a lot of Contest Holders dont know this, so I thought I'd let the designers, who like me are new.

Everytime you reach your limit and a designers asks for you to revise, but has not giving you any rating points. Let them know that if they give you 30, you will get another submitt credit.

This way they give your design a chance to make a second impression.

thank you,

DM

#2 Squewheet

Squewheet

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 328 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

Also if you have gotten feedback about one of your designs and the CH has asked you to improve it but they didn't rate the design. Submit a ticket to the moderators and supply them with a link to the contest and expalin the situation to them and they will be glad to give you another submission to that contest.

#3 LifeFX

LifeFX

Banned

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:59 AM

Is it ok if we are the one who will inform the CH about this situation. A lot of CH do not know this..

#4 dreamerme

dreamerme

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

DesignContest, do the Contest Holders get any training on how to get the best results from us. I notice that a lot of them dont rate us or send any feed back and so we stop designing for them. Maybe there should be a rule that they have to let us know they are still interested in us designing for them.

#5 Squewheet

Squewheet

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 328 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

DesignContest, do the Contest Holders get any training on how to get the best results from us. I notice that a lot of them dont rate us or send any feed back and so we stop designing for them. Maybe there should be a rule that they have to let us know they are still interested in us designing for them.

I know that this can be aggravating to us. But I have seen that some CH's don't rate because It makes us designers make different things and not copy each other......it's kinda a blind contest without being a blind contest. Other Designers and I have suggested on another post that DC should implement a feature to where the CH can give us ratings that is only visible to us......."CLICK HERE TO VIEW THAT THREAD"

But also having the CH not rate our designs also make us not want to try to do anything else for them and then we just give up and move on to the next contest. I know that in the past DC has stated that they can't force the CH to make comments but having a feature like the one above in the link that others and I have suggested would help improve the way us Designers make our designs and improve DC overall.

#6 IndiaFX

IndiaFX

Banned

• Banned
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

Thanks Squewheet, I don't know about this before today. Thank you very much

#7 razalyne

razalyne

• Designer
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

Thank you, this was new information for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users