Deleted my silver and Bronze medals

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 zounds

zounds

• Designer
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

Hi there, I deleted my silver and bronze medals for mistake, how can i get them back?

thnaks

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

I'm sorry this happened, once you delete your entries you can't get them back. Please be careful with what you delete from your portfolio

Like us on facebook

#3 PaintedPony

PaintedPony

Guru

• Designer
  • 1376 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Yikes! That's when you need an "UNDO" button! Command Z / CTRL+Z Sometimes, I wish I had one of those in real life! :)

@sharie~ If that happens, do you also delete those rating points earned for that medal?

Everyone loves the gold medals, but the silver and bronze are valuable too. Not only for their rating points, but they count towards your overall medal points which affect your designer level.

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

yes the points will be deleted as well. This is why I keep telling everyone "be careful" with the entries you delete.

Like us on facebook

#5 anonymousXF

anonymousXF

Banned

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:10 PM

how about when you delete an entry that has greater or lesser ratings. will the points also be deleted?..

#6 PaintedPony

PaintedPony

Guru

• Designer
  • 1376 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

It depends on the entry. If for example you enter 'ABC' contest with 3 entries and get 80 points on one entry, 60 points on another and 40 points on the other. When contest has closed and winner has been chosen, you will receive the points for only your highest rated design in that contest - the 80 points. So, you could delete the entries with 60 points and 40 points without it effecting your overall rating points. If you delete the entry with 80 points, you will lose those points.

@sharie~ What happens if you enter a contest with 3 entries and say you get 80 points on each of those entries. If you delete 2 of the entries and keep 1 entry with 80 points - will the system know to keep your 80 points or will that mess things up? I hope that makes sense...

#7 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

The points for any contest will be the highest rated of your entries no matter how many entries or rated entries you have in that contest. so deleting entries will not matter unless you delete your highest rated entry

Like us on facebook

#8 axel

axel

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

Hey Design contest where can I make a forum, I dont find when could be this, can you help me whit this, sorry made

#9 Dailynh

Dailynh

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

I'm wondering if the undo button works on this issue. Lol

@Axel- Go to the home page and click the far upper left tab that says "Forum". Then you will see a blue box on the top that says this at the bottom "To get to the next level you need to have 50 rating points and at least 1 forum post. If you haven't introduced yourself to the community yet, now is the best time to do it. Come say hello, here." When you arrive at the next page you click the green button that says, "Post New Thread".

Hope that helps. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users