&nsbp;

#1 MirzapurArts

MirzapurArts

Banned

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

I am at Level 2 designer! and find a message on my dash board that;

"To move to the next level you are required to have 200 rating points and 3 forum posts. You are almost there - keep in mind that forum posts also add to your rating. When you move to the next level you will be able to upload up to 7 entries to a contest. Go for it!"

I still have 205 points but only 2 forum post, my question is "Why the forum post need?" to next level? and How can i use it well?

thanks

#2 elenakastrinou

elenakastrinou

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Probably they need to know that you actually participate and understand rules :-)

I am at Level 2 designer! and find a message on my dash board that;

"To move to the next level you are required to have 200 rating points and 3 forum posts. You are almost there - keep in mind that forum posts also add to your rating. When you move to the next level you will be able to upload up to 7 entries to a contest. Go for it!"

I still have 205 points but only 2 forum post, my question is "Why the forum post need?" to next level? and How can i use it well?

thanks

#3 like an angel

like an angel

• Designer
  • 1422 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hello there,

Why is it important to participate in the forums?

Being a DesignContest designer means being part of the community. It's not just about competing in contests, but also about learning from each other and discussing how we can make the community work better. The forums play the most important role in building our community.

source: Knowledgebase - Powered by DesignContest.com , Please read through this carefully and you will find answer to your questions, and if you have further questions don't hesitate to ask through forums or live chat.

Best regards.
Selma

♥ Selma ♥
DesignContest on Facebook

#4 like an angel

like an angel

• Designer
  • 1422 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

Oh, i just noticed this is a banned user.. i will leave my answer here anyways for future designers...

♥ Selma ♥
DesignContest on Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users