• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 SantosNw

SantosNw

Banned

• Banned
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

You have received an infraction at Designers Community Forum at DesignContest.com.

Reason: clip-art in logo contests is not allowed
http://www.kukud.net...20095228784.jpg
-------
There was a problem with your entry in myAnaesthetist contest. You can see the details of the problem in the comments to your picture http://www.designcon...etist/entry/178
You can also discuss the issue with the moderator in that thread - it is private and not visible to other members.
Meanwhile, you will not be able to post comments in open part of the contest.
If you haven't used all your uploads to the contest, you will be able to submit more entries. Please, this time follow the rules of DesignContest.com. If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask the moderator or post the question on the forum.
-------

I Received this e-mail , for an contest, i used that brush for an test, but i have my own tree designed... i just send the wrong JPEG , please :/ what can i do ? I Can show the tree designed by my, and the photo that i used to make the tree :/ i have everything on layers... my mistake =( what can i do ?

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

This is what I can do I can remove this entry and infraction but you have another entry that will receive an infraction for entry 174 the design is found here Physics Lessons PowerPoint Template | Free Powerpoint Templates

What I will do is hide this other entry and leave the original infraction or I can give new infraction for entry 174, either way you have used art art you have not created yourself and infringed on someone else design work

Like us on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users