• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Zeus

Zeus

• Designer
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Dear moderator

Design that I have submitted didn't stolen or i don't use cliparts. I am the author of this logo. I am surprised of your conclusion. I even used that car without wrench in same contest #17.

Thank you

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

Did you look at the link that uses the same design?

Like us on facebook

#3 Zeus

Zeus

• Designer
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

Thanks. probably i understand what you mean. I don't want to discussing because the subject is very controversial, anyway in the beginning i started create mi logo without wrench, but later on i understand that the contest holder like to see a wrench in design, so i added it without changing the car shape . In example you brought the car & wranch have a totaly different shape then my. Only ideas are the same, which is normal because meaning of wrench is not far from car in garage logo

#4 Zeus

Zeus

• Designer
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

I want to know which rule i crossed from those terms?
Thank you.

No third-party images should be used in logo designs (e.g. Clipart, Stock Photos, Stock Designs). This is true for several reasons, including the following:

Most image makers have legal terms to prevent designers from using the work in any sort of Trade Mark or Identity
Serious consequences may arise out of unauthorized use of someone's work
There is a great lack of originality associated with placing mass-produced images into a company's identifying mark.

No mock-ups, no templates can be used in your logo entry unless this is requested by the contest holder. You can not ask the contest holder if you can use a template, this has to come from the contest holder. We do however allow mockups with other contest categories, business cards, print, labels for example

No self promotion allowed. This means no logo marks, nothing saying this is designed by you. No identity type marks, no personal email or phone numbers. If self promotion is found on your entry, the entry will be marked a problem and removed with infraction points.

You can NOT use or recycle a design you have won a contest with. The contest holder pays for 100% originality.

No profanity, nothing vulgar.

No transparent png file formats. If you upload a transparent png the background turns black, You can upload png just make sure the back ground is white

#5 Zeus

Zeus

• Designer
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

Lets compare this two designs

Reason: your entry is using a logo that is found here remo - My Purple Garage Design & Print http://www.designcon...0-logo/entry/50

I think they are totally diferant, but anyway I am offering to your judgement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users