Just wanted to remind you about our monthly contest Best post of the month. You can win our DC t-shirt by writing interesting stuff on the forums. We are willing to give it away and pay for the shipping to the author of the most insightful post of the month. And in case you are wondering, the winner of the last month's contest was Kalin with here Guess the logo game.
What do we consider an insightful post?
* A comment in the Showoff section or Community Contests that contains constructive critisism or/and praise
* a thread in Daily Illustrations or Cool Flash Websites that has been approved by the administration, that contains the illustration or screenshot of the website you are featuring, the link to the artist/website description ofthe work, your personal opinion about the work/why you think it is worth publishing.
* threads/posts in the Design Chat and the Hangout forums
What don't we consider an insightful post?
* posts of "it rules/it sucks" character
* posts that don't contain any useful information
You see it is quite simple
Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-24-2006, 02:05 AM #1
Watch out for the best post of the month!
follow DesignContest on twitter
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)