Design Contest - since 2003 - custom graphic design done affordable

9 AM - 8 PM PST

Welcome to DesignContest - a friendly community made for designers of all levels. Join us as a designer and you can:
  •   learn about design tricks and techniques
  •   find answers to questions
  •   share your own knowledge
Or just come hang out! It's a nice place just to have a friendly chat with fellow designers.

Thread: Contest Issue

City, State
    lyon

Contest Issue

It seems there's been a problem on DC ...
    I think I might give you a clue to fix it, when you 're on DC not connected it seems you have the same right as a ContestHolder ... you'd better check that quickly !!

City, State
    Sarajevo

I agree with you Cobalt. I have notice like some contests are not closed properly, winnigns as well. Also, I have never got message about closed contests.
    What is going on? Like some one broke in DC.
    This is so so strange.

City, State
    Sarajevo

P.S. Options for rating were open.

Hi designers!

There was some problems with our system.
    Most of the contests did not end (for real) and Admins are working to get everything back to normal. Unless CH confirms the winner, ignore any message in the past 24h.

If you notice any other bug, PLEASE report!

Thanks for your patience!

City, State
    Bhubaneswar, Orissa

ya i was checking into the contests i have got my designs in.. n they were running in the morning before i left for office and in the evening all but only three logo contests were showing closed n winners chosen.. it was a more than a surprise for some were still sort of their last day limit by around 2/4 days... i came back from office and was going to get it in here in the forums and was relieved to see this thread hope really everything gets normal .. as far the contests are concerned they are back to their normal status but i would sure be interested in what really did went wrong.. like did someone hacked into dc n did these or wht?? At the same time.. I appreciate the Admins about their efforts at getting evrything right...
    Thanks..

City, State
    Entiat

We are sorry for any problems this has caused. We have been up and working on the issues since VERY early this morning, all should be ok now, please let us know if any more problems are showing or new ones show up

Like us on facebook

During a contest I can see the link in the 'CONTESTS' section in my 'CONTROL CENTRE'. But when the contest ends it disappears. How do I see the final entries and winning logo?

cheers
    Rob

City, State
    Entiat

Hi there,

all winning logos will show in our portfolio Portfolio - DesignContest.com or you can cruise the/browse contest All Contests List - DesignContest.com

both portfolio and browse contests links are found in our header section located on every designcontest page.

On the browse contest list all open contests are listed first, then the contests listed are on deadline then finalization, then finished. Contests listed in portfolio show winning design plus a lick to see all entries.

Hope this helps

Like us on facebook

Banned

thank you for the information I have sent the message in

Thread Information