• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Meowchi

Meowchi

Banned

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:25 AM

I noticed that some of my rated work have been withdrawn/deleted by any means... I wish that wouldn't happen unless I'm the one who took it down. The rating points are affected. Also, some of my forum posts have been deleted too. I don't know why. I don't remember saying anything wrong there, or spamming.

Is it forbidden to post or reply in any other post?

#2 OrangeWhip

OrangeWhip

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

Very frustrating! The designers spend there time working on a logo, it gets a decent rating and then the contest holder can just eliminate you. You don't get any points and can't move up levels. This isn't right. I haven't had any forum post deleted, but I am new.

#3 VladTodirut

VladTodirut

• Designer
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

Hello Meowchi,
No, it is not forbidden to comment, but if i'm not wrong admins do "punish" people that post to much just to get the number of comment they need to lever up :)
https://www.designco.../forum-spamming

#4 VladTodirut

VladTodirut

• Designer
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

As far as the other question that you both raised, every contest holder has his/her way of running a contest, and some of those ch like to eliminate all the work they know won't win just so they can focus on the ones they do want.
I understand it's a pain to get your work eliminated, just the work eliminated seems harsh :) but that's the way it is, and it happens to all of us.
The work around for this would be to somehow keep ur last points before the entry was eliminated, but i'm not sure how thats possible because the system automatically record your eliminated entry as rate with 0. I might be wrong about this, but its a good guess :)

Good luck with feature contest.

#5 ikhockey3

ikhockey3

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

this happened to me but the contest holder was able to bring them back after deleting them

#6 chakori

chakori

• Designer
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hi, there are entries i want to withdraw after the contest has been closed. Those entries have been rated but i have not won the contest. Does deleting those rated entries also minus the points they carry along with them? or the points remain in any case?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users