• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Routh

Routh

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 705 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

1- it would be really helpful if it showed up in the notification when someone rated your design(subscribing and the opening the inbox everytime is kinda tiring).

2-it'd be great if itd somewhere on the page show whether the chs of contests the designer participated in are online or not.

3-its really hard to keep track of contests in which you participated and are over.-do something for that

4-a bug maybe...designers can actually post replies after receiving infraction.i found this out long time ago when i was infracted in water extraction team.

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

we have both of these features.

1.Every time a ch rates or eliminates your design a notice is sent to your email.

2.if you hover your mouse over "any" username including a contestholder it says last time online and also if they are online

3. we are reworking this and it is in development

4. NO this is not a bug, if you receive an infraction you can not reply in general comments in that contest, you can reply to the comment the design has an infraction but general comments NO

Like us on facebook

#3 Routh

Routh

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 705 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

i know that dc sends an email...i am saying itd be much better if it showed up in the notifications above..itd be more easy..cuz i dont open up my mails much....

yep i know it shows online but i have to open up the contest then look whether the ch is online or not...i was thinking a more easy way to do so.

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

If you want to view who is online click view who's online This shows everyone that is logged in and online ...click forum then look over to your viewing right you see this option

About the notifications.....look up where it says your username and hello, there is a blue alert button anytime you have comments directed to you

Like us on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users