Extend the 5 minutes

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Zibanu

Zibanu

• Designer
  • 282 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

I'd like to extend the 5 minutes duration to withdraw designs. I've tow suggestions:
Make it 10 or 15 minutes. Better, open the duration if the CH is offline until the CH signs in, then it's 5 (10 or 15).

I read the guidelines, and I understand the reasons. But sometimes, I miss something, such as a similar design I didn't see before and now I worked hard on a copy!

And simply, yes sometimes, I change my mind! What the problem? I don't want to confuse a CH, of course, but some flexibility will be fine. And really, my eyes don't get that serious observing my design until it's there, out of reach!

Thank you.

#2 no longer here

no longer here

• Designer
  • 1116 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

Also, please allow us to withdraw at least entries which were eliminated by CH

#3 darkobovan

darkobovan

• Designer
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:53 PM

Also, please allow us to withdraw at least entries which were eliminated by CH

+ until the CH signs in.

#4 beula2570

beula2570

designer

• Designer
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

+1 and mark and withdraw after contest closed :) its very irritating to withdraw entries 1 by 1

#5 waynewalkerdc

waynewalkerdc

Banned

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

I agree, I've already been stuck with a Design being posted because of time lapse. Which is very annoying for people just starting as there are post limitations!

#6 s331ng3y35

s331ng3y35

• Designer
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:30 AM

I agree on this minute extension too, especially for people who don't have good internet connections (like me), sometimes when the connection just cuts off and suddenly you realized that you just made a mistake (I HATE it when that happens!!), then you end up with less one chance to submit another entry. Now THAT'S annoying!

#7 kristijp

kristijp

• Designer
  • 413 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:43 PM

I agree an extension would be nice. While there's something to be said for looking over your designs once or twice before entering. We all make mistakes! Especially when rushing to get a submission in for one reason or another.

#8 Zibanu

Zibanu

• Designer
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:04 PM

Once, A designer submitted an entry for a logo design contest of a real estate company in just ... another contest. It was mentioned in the forum. That's a mistake you wish to undo.

Also, when a contest is closed but no winner was chosen. A designer may need to use a submitted concept in another contest.

#9 sikdesigns

sikdesigns

• Designer
  • 144 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:13 PM

I agree. Maybe designers should be allowed to withdraw their last entry...no time limit, but only the last one. And I also agree to be allowed to withdraw eliminated entries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users