direktmobler.se - website relaunch

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 tomas.brolen

tomas.brolen

• Designer
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:13 AM

Just the other day the new Direkt Möbler's website relaunched. They are a local furniture store where I used to work as a salesman. It's a website I did way back in time with *cough* frames and tables *cough* and the last couple of months I've been working with the new version.

The site is built using the ExpressionEngine CMS which is kind of a blog-tool. I made the decision to use that because of the simplicity for the people there to add/change the content. When they wish to add a furniture they just post a blog-entry with a heading (Name of furniture), description and add a photo... the rest is formatted by the .php/.css code.

Please have look at: http://www.direktmobler.se ...and if you see any strange behaviors or something wrong please let me know.

(p.s. the site is in Swedish)

/ Tomas

#2 virtuosoonline

virtuosoonline

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:06 AM

If you try to search with anything less than 3 characters you get a error page. It would be better if the search field has client side validation and warns the visitor beforehand

#3 lipovskoi

lipovskoi

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:51 AM

the title says direk möber, think there is a t missing.Letter spacing in Title is too narrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users