&nsbp;

#1 0xyGen

0xyGen

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:19 AM

Hi everyone,
I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking hosting24.com - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

#2 KHDZN

KHDZN

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 395 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:20 PM

I use Host Monster and so far have had no problems. My site is not as active as yours but it might be worth looking into. Good luck!

http://www.hostmonster.com/

#3 xorMedia

xorMedia

• Designer
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:49 AM

I think the best choice is 1and1.com, i'm renting a server and had really no problems, it's very very fast and was never down :)
“How to succeed? Try hard enough.”
Malcolm Forbes 1919-1990

#4 atondex

atondex

• Designer
  • 247 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:32 AM

I think everyone will recommend you another host, and they will tell you they are the best ones. They can't all be the best ones. LOL But you can host your own servers, and then you can surely have EXACTLY what you need, the right disk space etc. After all, you're the host, right ?

#5 Melodia

Melodia

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:02 PM

I use lunarpages and have been very impressed with both their hosting service and customer service. You can email them with any questions and you should have a response very soon.
www.melodesigner.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users