City, State
    Chihuahua

What do you want to be when you grow up?

When I grow up I want to be like Stephan Sagmeister, but in anycase I also would point at a position at animation-videogame industries.

Coy
    City, State
    TEXAS

When I grow up I want to be 16 again and know what I know now. But since I'm allready "grown up" I just want to make alot of money.. 4 kids cost to damn much.. Hahaha...
    But for real.. I'd like to be able to work from home or my own office creating designs, both mechanically and graphics. Planning on going back to school to learn mechanical engineering.

City, State
    Toulouse

Quote Originally Posted by Coy View Post
    When I grow up I want to be 16 again and know what I know now.
    my exact thought

follow DesignContest on twitter

City, State
    NewYork

What i wanted to be didnt happen, And i tried. So i guess it is what it is now.

City, State
    Rotterdam

Lol I didn't knew Stagmeister till I was 18, before that I just want to cycle around the world. Still could happen if I ever get enough money together to be able to stay away a whole year and me and my bicycle around the world.

I wish I got a time machine would go back in time and give all kinds of winning lottery numbers to myself and comeback rich hehe.

City, State
    Wichita Falls, TX

I want to be a Rap Artist or metal Vocalist.. I have talent in both genres and have done both genres. Yet, I also want to be a successful designer, to where I cn provide for my family since my fiance plans to go in the medical field as a nurse..granted she'd probably be the stable bread maker, but you never know, I'd hope to be a sought after designer for a firm in my area or in a place that needs one.

All dreams, but without dreams you have no goals right?...so dreams, is always good.

City, State
    Chihuahua

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Dha View Post
    Lol I didn't knew Stagmeister till I was 18, before that I just want to cycle around the world. Still could happen if I ever get enough money together to be able to stay away a whole year and me and my bicycle around the world.

I wish I got a time machine would go back in time and give all kinds of winning lottery numbers to myself and comeback rich hehe.
    Well you knew Sagmaister before me I knew about him just recently lol, travelling around the world sounds like a blast, Id love to go around the globe someday too.

City, State
    Chihuahua

Quote Originally Posted by Coy View Post
    When I grow up I want to be 16 again and know what I know now. But since I'm allready "grown up" I just want to make alot of money.. 4 kids cost to damn much.. Hahaha...
    But for real.. I'd like to be able to work from home or my own office creating designs, both mechanically and graphics. Planning on going back to school to learn mechanical engineering.
    Im too young for kids rite now =P, but I do want to make monei
    Engeneering's quite a job, not my kind of stuff but, very productive.

City, State
    Chihuahua

Quote Originally Posted by BullzEye View Post
    All dreams, but without dreams you have no goals right?...so dreams, is always good.
    Focus your dreams and you will materialize them

City, State
    Ploiesti

Quote Originally Posted by DuBain View Post
    Focus your dreams and you will materialize them
    I agree with DuBain , if you work hard enough and you are motivated enough you can achieve virtually anything!

City, State
    Stafford, Virginia

When i grow up i want to be website designer

righ now, When i grow up, and in any moment i just want to be happy.... and of course, directing the best designs and ads

City, State
    Texas

For as long as I can remember art was just a part of my life and yes I am an artist... I even went back to school late in my life and got the degree I always wanted ...art!!

I want to start my own thing with a friend at school. He's a programmer and I'm a designer both way ahead of our class. We want to develope games, mostly special/art:ish/surreal kinda games.

Apprentice Designer

always happy
    when i grow up

-------------------------------

Cheap flights
    Cheap tickets
    Cheap airline tickets

CDS
    City, State
    Colorado, USA

it seems that when i have the money i don't have the time and when i have the time i don't have the money...i only hope that once before i grow up i'll have them both at the same time...

Too late for my goals cuz i'm too old now LOL!

Ayn

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    For as long as I can remember art was just a part of my life and yes I am an artist... I even went back to school late in my life and got the degree I always wanted ...art!!
    Kudos!

Animation, gamedesign, concept art, graphic designer. The possibilities are endless.

Thread Information