&nsbp;

#1 idesgn

idesgn

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

Hello Guys,
Is this your only site you work in?
or you simultaneously work in more than one?
I tried other contest sites but this was the most easy and clear to use for me.
Thanks for sharing.

#2 3187mohit

3187mohit

• Designer
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

This is my first one and I could not love any other after this. This is little addictive as there are ranks and levels and all. :p

#3 MattMDesign

MattMDesign

• Designer
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:01 AM

This site is great, but I also use 99designs. They have a huge flow of new contests, so you can browse them quickly and work on the ones where ideas pop into your head.

#4 savina

savina

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 1290 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

This is the fist site I use and I love it. Now I try another one but it's organisation is worse and I don't like it, the only reason I keep participating there is that there are more contests and bigger prices, unfortunately more active designers - so it is more difficult to win a contest.

#5 Dskwkrs

Dskwkrs

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 335 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:04 PM

I have about 3 or 4 other sites that I visit from time to time but DC is most frequented

#6 Quicho

Quicho

• Designer
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

if I work in another contest but this is the easiest and gives confidence.

#7 paolavaz

paolavaz

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:36 AM

I tried Hexi Design, but it's slow... so I discovered this lovely site :)

#8 Rocky30

Rocky30

• Designer
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

Hi guys!!
I have worked in other places but despite that I won some contests... the organization, the treatment and the conflict resolution weren't very good. Even on a page didn't pay me the logo with which I won!! : Mad: But I love Designcontest .... IT'S GREAT! : Cool:

#9 DirtyVash

DirtyVash

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:12 AM

This is my second one. And the first was nothing like this. The first was a t-shirt design contest for local cities. I wasn't a big fan of it at all for many reasons. But I'm not one to trash someone else. If you'd like to try it, the name is locationapparel.com.

When I discovered this site, i was into it for a little bit but didn't really dive much into it until recently. And the more I kept getting into it the more I liked it. This truly is an excellent site to showcase your skills, build a portfolio and make a couple dollars (hopefully lol) all at the same time. The contests are interesting and fun and I look forward to continuing my pursuit of some medals. I know I'll break that ice soon too.

#10 tey3ciatsa

tey3ciatsa

• Designer
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

This is my only site of work.. I have tried other site but I cant cope with the time that is required..

#11 Guest_mv777_*

Guest_mv777_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:27 AM

99 is great. Maybe better.

#12 benwick

benwick

• Designer
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:42 PM

i used wordans.com and spreadshirt.com previously, but found making money through it slow and laborious, and at the end of the day i wasnt enjoying it. then a teacher from school showed us this and i havent stopped! i tried 99designs, but as someone has said, although theres a much bigger flow of contests, and some prizefunds over $2000, compared to $223 on here, theres so many entries i didnt have a chance! DC for the win!! :D

#13 dnorman7

dnorman7

• Designer
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

I use this site and a site called designcrowd but I like this one better.

#14 iNoesis

iNoesis

• Designer
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

I used few other sites too but DC is the best one. the way DC's support is amazing. If we have doubt or issue we can get the immediate solution in DC support we never get this kind of support in any other website.

#15 sjkelly07

sjkelly07

• Designer
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

I've only used DC, haven't explored other options. I just find the whole process addictive, especially when you get feedback on a design from a client, it puches you to produce more and more..

#16 GJR

GJR

• Designer
  • 2637 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

I used 99 designs previously but I found that as soon as you submit a good concept loads of other 'designers' put up a slight variation of it. You also see a lot of generic and commonly used concepts winning contests. In my view if your logo is similar to something else it isn't doing its job. Loving DC, so many great designers with integrity.

#17 redspidey

redspidey

• Designer
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

I use only this site..I dont have a credit card so I dont have paypal account or something.I need WU for the payment..I know 99 support payment with WU to but I thing DC's support is great and very help full more than another...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users