Hi all. I'm Fiandra.

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Fiandra

Fiandra

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:52 AM

Hii all.. I'm Fiandra. You can call me Fian or Fiandra. I'm still new here but I am happy to join here. I love the design although I still very simple design. :p Please help so I can make a good design as you. :D
Thank you.

#2 lopez229

lopez229

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:38 AM

Nice to meet you Fian. I am Gerardo by the way. I am pretty sure you will create good designs.

#3 Fiandra

Fiandra

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:59 AM

Nice to meet you too Gerardo. Thank you for support. I wish you would teach me how do I get rating points because I'm still quite confused for it. :D I would be very happy if you want to teach me. Thank you.

#4 lopez229

lopez229

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

Hi Fian, yes is very simple to get rating points. if ths creator of the contest likes your design, he or she will rate ur design from 0-100. with 100 being ths WINNER. you can always get in between and still be the winner it all depends on the contest holder. If you dont win at a certain contest, your pounts will still add up and you will move up a level after certain raiting pounts from all ur designs. the more higher u get, the more chances or tries you get to post on each contest. Iam very impress by ur style and technique. :) keep up the good work , never give up.

#5 Fiandra

Fiandra

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

I agree with you. :D
How the rating points for that level could rise? from level one to level two, and so on?
Attached File  Screenshot_3.jpg   7.85KB   4 downloads
like in your publik profile page, you get 236 rating points, how do I get it? Because I want to be able to send more than 3 design and get more chance.

#6 lopez229

lopez229

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

well if you go under ur portfolio it tell u how, under your public informatio. did you already take the designer assesment? if yes, u should be ok. now only u have to enter as many cotests as u can to get some ratings .

#7 Fiandra

Fiandra

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:49 AM

Thank you Gerardo, your answer was very helpful. May you often create a message in the forum? Because last I read, active in the forum can also make us be at the next level. Is that correct?

#8 lopez229

lopez229

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

that is correct:)

#9 Fiandra

Fiandra

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

Thanks for sharing with me, good work Gerardo. :D