Our Club offers both Recreational (anyone and everyone can play) and Club Select (need to try out to make the team) programs. Our Board of Directors has decided we need a logo specific to our Club Select program. The winning design will address all of the following:
1. Logo will be a "landscape" (centered on the chest) format.
2. Logo will include both "Lake Hills Club Select" and "Bellevue, WA." Bellevue is a big city in Washington state, however, Lake Hills is not well known outside of the city, so we need to let people know where we are from by including "Bellevue, WA"
3. Logo will need to work in two color schemes - home jersey is royal blue with white highlights and away jersey is all white. Our club colors are actually royal blue and yellow, however, jerseys with that color combination are becoming impossible to find. So, for the blue home jerseys, we need to have some yellow (our yellow is not quite as bright as primary yellow) in the logo. For the away jerseys, we need both blue and yellow in the logo - make sure and take into account the lack of contrast between yellow in the logo and the white background of the jersey.
4. We want the logo to be very visible and easy to read.
5. You do not need to account for individual team names in the logo - most of our teams will not have their names on their jerseys (if they do, it will be on the back, which you do not need to worry about).
6. While definately NOT required (we don't want to hinder your creativity), our community is located inbetween two very, very long and large lakes, has lots of hills and trees in it, and views of very large mountains to the east and west of us.
7. We are open to submissions that are either: (a) text only; or (b) a combination of text (see requirements above) and images.
8. Logo will be capable of being both screened onto jerseys, bags, etc. AND embroidered