Please read this brief carefully.
Need packaging design for fish tank product line called Zooquariums. It is a sub brand of The Refined Fin. Examples of the fish tanks are attached. There are 5 different animal shapes and 1 heart shape. They come in light modern colors: light pink, light blue, red, light green, and white.
The tanks will be marketed to both kids and adults. The tanks should look good in a kids room as well as on a kitchen counter of an adult.
The packaging will have a print on all outer sides but the bottom. The inner walls will have a print as well. There will be a white box covering 3/4 of the back for instructions and a bar code.
- Appeal to both kids and adults.
- While kids will be drawn to the tank itself, adults should feel comfortable picking up product for themselves. Which means the packaging should not be too childish.
- Modern look, with a light color inside and out to allow the product to pop.
- " Zooquariums " will need its own logo. It should at least be large on the bottom front. It can be elsewhere on the box. While it can include elements of the sea (example: the dot over the i can be several bubbles, a small fish in the Z, etc...), it should remain modern and stylish.
- The Refined Fin logo should be on the carton but not as prominent.
- Don't design to look like a realistic aquarium. Competitor products have this design. We want to stand out,
- Don't look too childish so an adult will be embarrassed to buy for themselves
For the contest please use the template attached for your design as well as use the product shown at an angle to demonstrate how it would look on the carton.
For the final deliverable we will ask for the outer carton design, the inner carton design, and a small fish designed to be placed inside the bowl.
Look and feel of the project