Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Whay some clients/contest holders don't rate our designs?

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 UmairAslam23

UmairAslam23

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:14 AM

Hi,
I want to know why some of the clients or I would say contest holders don't rate our designs,In that way I get suspicious that whether I am doing right with design or not... :eek: :confused:

Please reply!

Regards,
Umair A. :cool:

#2 khaleefa

khaleefa

Banned

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

thank

#3 animalchin

animalchin

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:57 AM

Don't expect too much from the CH. Many times they're not used to working with designers/artists so they're not aware of any sort of protocol. Do your best to pay attention to their comments (if they give any) and keep submitting good designs. Don't get discouraged if your designs aren't rated. some will rate everything and some will rate on a few that stand out to them. Such is the way of our industry.

#4 Frankie-Soo

Frankie-Soo

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:00 AM

in some cases, silent is also golden, no comment & rating from CH will automatically reduces some copycat, it just that we"re not earnings point :)

#5 vart4riony

vart4riony

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:36 AM

in some cases, silent is also golden, no comment & rating from CH will automatically reduces some copycat, it just that we"re not earnings point :)

I agree with SCH, silent is also golden and always listen comments from CH
it's a good idea !

#6 Frankie-Soo

Frankie-Soo

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:35 AM

I agree with SCH, silent is also golden and always listen comments from CH
it's a good idea !

hi vart4riony, thank for the post, are you agree that this kind of contest is a fair game for everybody?

#7 ideasstudio

ideasstudio

• Designer
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

Yes, silent is also golden, but i think feedback from CH is very important to us, that's the only way to know CH want.

#8 vart4riony

vart4riony

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:03 PM

hi SCH,
Feedback from CH is also important, but when too many comments can be for your own mistakes, it will give other designers a chance to change their design in accordance with the desired CH,
if you are sure to win the contest, it's a good time to comment CH, to find out what they want,
but I keep silent, how about you?

#9 Frankie-Soo

Frankie-Soo

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:28 AM

hi SCH,
Feedback from CH is also important, but when too many comments can be for your own mistakes, it will give other designers a chance to change their design in accordance with the desired CH,
if you are sure to win the contest, it's a good time to comment CH, to find out what they want,
but I keep silent, how about you?

as i’ve had said earlier, silent is golden, but designers like you are also very smart, you’ll sense it. he he he... what i will do is to put the best of my ability in terms of creativity & design to increase my chance of winning the logo design:)

#10 riavakani

riavakani

• Designer
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:37 AM

I agree with SCH

#11 Eraser

Eraser

• Designer
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:06 AM

Hi,

I wish that all the entries should be given ratting points. This help us to know our designing ability.

#12 vart4riony

vart4riony

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:32 AM

Hi,

I wish that all the entries should be given ratting points. This help us to know our designing ability.

not all, choose the best of your design. many entries are not able to know the ability designers

#13 Suleman khan

Suleman khan

• Designer
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

Hi Umair

Umair bhai wo confuse hota hia jab wo kisi b entry ko rated nai karta, lekin mere khayal main silent acha hota hai or entry upload karni chahei
kisi bi waqt CH Rated kar sakta hai.

Salman khan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users