• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 InspireIT

InspireIT

• Designer
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

hi good day,

my question is that I have $45 in my account, to be able to withdraw this I need $5 for my $50 minimum, I have had this in my account since April and I am wondering whether this can be reduced, this might sound negative but if I never get any prize money from other competitions in which I have been entering then this money will stay in my account forever?

This I think is a small amount yes, but looking through contests I have not seen any prize monies for less than $50, not even close, they're all above $150.

Could this rule be changed on this? I'm a broke web designer and need cash :) I could send you 5 bucks?

Thanks for your time DC:)

#2 buntstift

buntstift

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

i know that's not a answer to your question but the prize money for your winning contest (Company Logo needed for Credit Card site) was $223. for which reason do you request a payout for only $178? was it a mistake or tactical (e.g. if you win a low-donated contest you get over the minimum anyway)?

all in all i hope you get your money soon - hopefully by winning another contest :)

regards

#3 InspireIT

InspireIT

• Designer
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

Hello Buntstift?

I don't know the reason for your posting in all fair respect but are you a DC mod?

You have no idea about my transactions and you are totally wrong in your assumption, the $45 was for abandoned prize money, it is possible however that the tactical suggestion was from DC itself giving me $45 and knowing the min payout is $50? I cannot see how I get this money with the current ruling and I had a response in the Mod forum in which a short and sweet answer was no, that's the rules! I wasn't expecting the funds anyway but I worked on the design for the abandoned contest prize money so i' hold my fingers crossed I win something or the $45 in 'MY' account will never really be mine, unfair but the rules, maybe someone with sense can change the rue or explain the reasoning behind this rule.

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

InspireIT

45 dollars is what we have always shared with the highest rated designers in the abandoned contests. This dollar amount will not change. If you keep entering contests you will win another contest just as before.

As far as explaining why or reason... I don't think we need to go into the reason or choices we make other than the 45 dollars allows us to give more out to more designers.

Abandoned contest prize money is split with many designers , This is the fairest way we know how to split the prize in abandoned contests.

Like us on facebook

#5 InspireIT

InspireIT

• Designer
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

Hi Sharie, I do understand the payout for this situation, I /we as designers appreciate things like this to encourage us. It could be a situation where I didn't get anything at all (as usual) :(
I was questioning the logic behind the $50 min payout rule are their ever any prizes less than this? Can I send you $5 so I can withdraw? :D

Thanks, have a good day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users