Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Attention All Members: pecintoha needs your votes!

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

Poll: Did this member contribute to your DC experience in a positive way? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Did this member contribute to your DC experience in a positive way?

1. Yes (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. No (10 votes [83.33%])

Percentage of vote: 83.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:51 AM

Please read the question in the poll area above. Then just answer it truthfully. Remember, this poll isn’t about portfolios or design skills. Please read http://www.designcon...ng-system.html'>this thread for a more detailed explanation of the voting system.

The member you’re voting for is – pecintoha

pecintoha's profile is found here
Design Contest Forums - View Profile: pecintoha

Thanks for participating!

Like us on facebook

#2 pecintoha

pecintoha

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:55 PM

You can close this thread. I came here for contests and not for miss congeniality,so I withdraw my application.
Thank you.

#3 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:37 AM

This website is more than contests. DC is a website made up of designers that share ideas and experiences. In knowing that can you imaging the wealth of information on this site. Dc isn't like those other unnamed contest sites. DC wants participation from its' designers that is what makes this site stand out from the rest. Dc has some of the best designers in the world so I take it as your loss not ours if you have no desire to participate, learn and grow here at DC.

Sharie

You can close this thread. I came here for contests and not for miss congeniality,so I withdraw my application.
Thank you.

Like us on facebook

#4 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:50 AM

X2
:) Brandy

#5 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:57 AM

This website is more than contests. DC is a website made up of designers that share ideas and experiences. In knowing that can you imaging the wealth of information on this site. Dc isn't like those other unnamed contest sites. DC wants participation from its' designers that is what makes this site stand out from the rest. Dc has some of the best designers in the world so I take it as your loss not ours if you have no desire to participate, learn and grow here at DC.

Sharie

X2

I'll second/third that.

Thank you.

perhaps if your votes were in a different situation you'd feel differently.
You can also reaply if you don't get through. I'd suggest participating more though.
If you would have read more(stickies) you would have know this from the begining and made the appropriate steps to become an elite team member, instead of just making your 10 posts and appling.

Not trying to be rude.. just honest.

#6 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:17 AM

BTW this is sent to all applicants going on to the next step of the process to become an elite designer

Hello,

Thank you, once again, for your Elite Designers application at DesignContest.net. You've been put through to the next step in the application process. A voting poll has been posted in the Announcements section of the DesignContest.net forum, asking for opinions on how much you've contributed to the community - useful/insightful posts, being helpful, etc. The outcome of this poll will affect whether you are accepted onto the team. We ask that you kindly not post any of your designs or portfolio links in the poll thread.

I give plenty of notice time before I post the poll voting, that means you could have taken the time from accepted portfolio to poll voting time , to post more in the forums so other members can get to know you and you get to know other members, it isn't a popularity contest at all, it all has to do with particiapating with and in the DC community

Like us on facebook

#7 jjyepez

jjyepez

Guru

• Designer
  • 955 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:54 AM

Thank you.

:eek: WHATTT?

#8 michelleherpich

michelleherpich

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:34 AM

:eek: WHATTT?

Ditto!

Wowzers- and with that, I'm calling it a night! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users