Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

New treasurer - Nevadabadgirl

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

• Guests

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:03 PM

Please, welcome our new treasurer, Vicki (Nevadabadgirl)! She is also an admin of the forums so you've got to be very respectful with her - she's got the power to take measures if you are not :)

To be serious: the treasurer holds all the community funds and handles all the transactions between contest holders. The job is very demanding and I would like you to help Vicki whenever she needs help.

I would also like to thank Illumina on behalf of the whole community. She did a great job as a treasurer! She will still be around though personal and local community life requires that she spends more time offline.

#2 Blazen

Blazen

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:47 PM

Hello,

I just wanted to pay my respect to the almighty Illumina. :) Seriously, great job on really, I mean really, helping out at DesignContest. Like all of the past and present mods, you are the reason why DC is such a great place. I wish you all of the best in both life and design.

Also, Nevadabadgirl, I'm sure you'll be a great treasurer and admin. Just try to take it easy on us. :p

Regards,

#3 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:24 PM

Hello:) (and if you ever need a thing, hollar:))

:)and cheers To Illumina :)

#4 exo

exo

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:25 PM

Hey, congratulations:)

#5 rucker

rucker

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:31 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!! It's great to see DC.net is able to move it's chess pieces around...if you know what I mean.

Good on ya Illumina! Have fun!

nevada, if you need help - just like everyone else offering, let me know!

#6 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 11:33 PM

Congratulations Vicki, and I hope you can enjoy your personal life a little more illumina! :)
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

#7 jlinds72

jlinds72

Administrator/ Designer

• Designer
  • 1461 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 01:00 AM

Congratulations, Vicki! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask as I was the treasurer prior to Illumina - and i'd like to help in anyway that I can :) I"m unfortunately still not around much at all - baby is due a week from Friday :) - but will help when I can.

I would like to personally thank Illumina for doing such a great job and for taking over the position from me when I went on "maternity leave" so to speak. She did a great job, and i'm sad to see her go :(

~Jenn
Jenn Lindsey - Freelance Graphic Designer
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" - Joseph Chilton Pearce

My website: jennlindsey.com

Please review the new rules for DesignContest.net here

#8 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 04:18 AM

She is also an admin of the forums so you've got to be very respectful with her - she's got the power to take measures if you are not

:D Fortunately, I am not easy to annoy...ya'll should be safe!

Just try to take it easy on us

Blazen, if I were any more laid back, I would be dead...

I hope you can enjoy your personal life a little more illumina

Neupix, please include a definition of "personal life".....LOL Oh, yes, that's that thing I had before I discovered web design......well that's another story.

I"m unfortunately still not around much at all - baby is due a week from Friday

Jlinds, I feel for you girl...my son is now almost 17....but I still remember! Hope all goes well for you, and hurry back!

To everyone who offered help, thanks. I will probably be asking a bunch of dumb questions....and everyone can assume that I REALLY am not being sarcastic and REALLY don't know the answer!! :o

Jlinds and Illumina: I have seen you both in action as treasurers...and you were both awesome! I have some tough shoes to fill. I am sure you will find your PMs full of stuff from me, like "OMG what do I do!!"

Resurepus: Thanks for the opportunity to help out with DC. It's a great community!
You MUST be an Elite Designer to enter the contests. Please go to www.designcontest.net and follow the link that says "Love to Design" to get more information and the requirements for joining. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

#9 seawise

seawise

Guru

• Designer
  • 861 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 03:50 PM

Congrats Vicki :)

#10 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 05:50 PM

Thanks Seawise!
You MUST be an Elite Designer to enter the contests. Please go to www.designcontest.net and follow the link that says "Love to Design" to get more information and the requirements for joining. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

#11 JAZZZ

JAZZZ

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 365 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:27 PM

Congratulations Vicki :)....Hope u'll be alot quicker than Illumina ;) (j/k)

Jazzz
Waleed Mushtaq | Online Portfolio

#12 Uniment1

Uniment1

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 381 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:30 PM

Haha Nice going Congratulations ... I feel DC net is just getting bigger and bigger.... :)
www.uniment1.com :: Design Services

• Guests

Posted 07 March 2006 - 07:00 PM

Congratulations Vicki :)....Hope u'll be alot quicker than Illumina ;) (j/k)

Jazzz

If there were any delays I don't think there were Illumina's faut. You see, DC is only a mediator between designers and contest holders.

Besides think about it... are you really in the position to demand the treasurer forget about everything in the world and rush to handle your requests? You know there is personal life, time difference and a bunch of other reasons for the treasurer to be a couple of hours late.

#14 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 07:58 PM

personal life

There's that phrase again.... :p

Thanks Jazzz and Uniment :)

#15 Blazen

Blazen

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 10:53 PM

Blazen, if I were any more laid back, I would be dead...

Very funny. :p I can tell you're gonna do a great job. Hopefully you'll still be alive after a few months as treasurer... haha. :D

Regards,

#16 apresico

apresico

Guru

• Designer
  • 1210 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:11 PM

congrats nevadabadgirl! I'm sure you'll do an excellent job!

#17 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:06 PM

Thanks Apresico!

#18 guetizo

guetizo

Guru

• Designer
  • 1867 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:29 AM

Hi nevadabadgirl,

Congratulations! Best of luck on your new job! :)
And a word of appreciation to Illumina.
thanks
guetizo origin~all portfolio | guetizo's logo~blog (showing new logos!)

#19 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:31 AM

Thank you guetizo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users