#1 Mabding

Mabding

• Designer
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hello

I'm talking about this ..
https://www.designco...igner/messages/

I think It would be better if you develop this system ..
we have to go to the messages page or to our mails to know if there's any new messages or anything about the contests ..

I just think it would be easier to know if there's a new messages if there's a notification icon or something like that on " facebook " or anything to notify us that there's any new messages ..

I see that the messaging system is good .. this is just a suggestion ..

#2 lstyrman

lstyrman

• Designer
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

Sounds good to me. Maybe in the contest dropdown there could be a notification after the contests name if the CH has commented or awarded points to your design (or eliminated your design). Basically any activity on your design from CH would be shown as a notification.

#3 lien

lien

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

I totally second this.
My experience with this page is the best out of different contest pages I've been through.
It's really easy to manouver through, find the exact stuff you want, and, yeah, basically a really well designed page.
As you move in as a designer though, I find different stuff that bothers me, and one of them is the messaging system.
I see that lately they added the "notification" button,which is great, but it only gave me 2 notification before it died. It havent done anything since.
If they could fix that button that would be great.
What i would like to see it notify me on:
-Any time my design get rated
-Any time the CH, or any other designer, hashtags and gives feedback in the comments
-Any time my design gets eliminated (which also should remove it from "My contest list", but thats another story)
-Any time a contest ends and a winner get picked, if I am not eliminated from that contest.
Basically, I am a bit tired of checking every contest one by one which i am in, then search in the comments to see if anyone is related to my entry.
Just my experience.
After finishing writing this, I see that the guy above me actually touched all the stuff I said aswell, I am sorry for repeating.
Just wanted to show that it's more people wanting this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users