• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:22 PM

Burgopak Sportlife chewing gum with Dutch EUROCUP pop-up collecting card.

This is the very last package design I made for school this year and had to try to put a special suprise element or marketing in it to promoto both the packaging and another company or event.

Because EUROCUP was busy I choose that and made it possible to put a collecting car inside the Sportlife packaging plus made special collecting card because it is a simple pop-up. Too bad Holland was knocked out few weeks before my presentation, however it was more about my design then if it still good if it came on the market or not.

Also I am going to the 3rd year in September. Yeah why wouldn't I hehe:D.
Just hope 3rd year I could design more things I would like to then having to pull my team mates and there by making really rubish designs. It like putting a fresh apple between rotten one and the fresh one wont be able to make the other ones fresh, but the rotten ones will make the fresh one rot. I can't be design and playing a teacher at the same time, when I shouldn't even be teaching. The school should pay me for though for teaching my classmates.

Luckly this year all packaging assignment are all single jobs with out having to make a group. But I heard next year will be allot of group project and not sure if I would survive those though. Probably I got to look at the time of design and plan out everything and just go as a single person group leaving out having to get grades for teamwork.

• Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:57 AM

Job well done just as usual! Amd good luck with next year's projects!

#3 intrepidguppy

intrepidguppy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 918 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:19 AM

Really fun Chung Dha!
Back hungry - feed back.

#4 ain

ain

Apprentice Designer

• Designer