• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 El-Ree

El-Ree

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:34 AM

Here is WIP of Netstetika logo. They will be design agency and they want business-style look. It's not 'net' in the name because they will be focused only on internet - they just like how the name 'netstetika' sounds, nothing less/nothing more :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

comments...

#2 psyris

psyris

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 287 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:03 PM

Hi,
I think the logo design is cool, i personally think that the style of the N in the left hand grouping below the first set of business cards is the best, with the idea of the contrasting colors, first one second row. Clean and simple, might want to try that out with other colors, unless they are the companies lol.

Good work, like them

regards
Mic
www.uiom.com.au
simple and effective design solutions

#3 _Redrum

_Redrum

Retired Admin

• Designer
  • 1957 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 04:12 PM

I like these, they all look pretty hip and futuristic almost. The ones I like the best however are the logos located on the very top right of the second GIF. There's something about the three slashes that makes them attractive in my eyes. Though I also like the first business card idea (the one with the blue stripe on the right side).

I don't know what your outlook is on suggestions so you can take these or leave em:

- logo that I liked on the card that I liked

- putting the contact info on the back of the blue gradient card

- putting a "1 pixel dot" pattern on the last card on the left side (using the dark green color that's on the card already at the bottom of the gradient)

- putting a watermark pattern on the first two cards

Anyways, good luck with your client :)

#4 geek

geek

Guru

• Designer
  • 436 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 12:07 PM

Nice concepts ;) . Now let's see how you can present it better to your client.

If i were the client would you understand me if i say.
"""I like the logo in the middle one of the 2nd set. But i want the color the one at the bottom, combine with the one on the upper right corner. Can you try incorporate that logo in the light-blue card?"""

#5 MissLee

MissLee

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 03:13 AM

2nd GIF, top left with the double slash...those rock and I think that style would work well in all media; looks nice & crisp in black but has dimension in color.

I particularly like the blue/green combination and the light blue on the business card directly under that grouping and the one to the right with the linear accents on the business card.

#6 zcfsu

zcfsu

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 08:29 PM

if this is the first presentation of concepts i would say develop a few more different designs. most clients like choice and you have a lot of different stuff that is basicaly al the same. right now i see about 3 complelety different concepts in there. they are just changed a bit with minor adjustments and color.
if you offer a wide range of things to choose from in the beginning, you can then simplify to the few ones that they want. and then down to one adjusted and revised single/logo identity. just some insight from a class i had last term.

#7 madsoxfan

madsoxfan

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 12:57 AM

I like the circular logo the best. I wonder how that N would look slightly rotated to the right within the circle not so much though that it looks like a Z. I think the verticle stripe is to bold in those card designs. It seems to draw your focus away from the brand. Have fun, and nice work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users