• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 BlackRibbon

BlackRibbon

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:29 PM

I like it overall. Especially when it you use the cleaner san serif on the right side.

#22 gnourteinahpets

gnourteinahpets

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:27 PM

I think the logo is very elegant, but I agree with some of the other comments..the Z looks like a T

#23 meadec

meadec

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:08 PM

Hi,

Looks like your design is evolving pretty well and the feedback I'm sure has helped you. Although it does seem like you lost your original concept of the light bulb representing your budding ideas. I think the light bulb is a very unique idea and you can still work it. I agree with alot of the previous posts about the look of the flower/bud within the light bulb but have you considered placing the actual flower within the bulb? I Googled what the actual flower looks like and they're beautiful... possibly put some more time into re-creating the flower maybe with a splash of color on your organic scheme in Illustrator. That way the unique name and the unique flower will draw attention opposed to the silhouette of the flower.

#24 theresaflores

theresaflores

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

It looks like I am the only one that thinks this, but wanted to share my thoughts anyways. The flower name Zantedeschia to me is not a very easy name to remember. I'm just thinking practically about people trying to email you or find your website and I can just see people typing all sorts of wrong spellings in to try to find you and in turn not be able to find you at all. I think the concept is great as far as what the flower does and how it relates to you, but I'm just worried for you about the actual name and how easy it will be for people to remember it.

I hate to put a damper on your idea, but just wanted to give my thoughts.

Nope... not the only one, but since the discussion was on the "design" of the flower, I wasn't even gonna mention the name...

#25 lilpolcat1

lilpolcat1

• Designer
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:21 PM

Smile
I have read through all the posts and like the change I see. As for the name, yes it is long and hard to remember along with someone getting the spelling correct. A thought on that,.. web site and or e-mail can go by a shortened form of the full name? I would like to
hear thoughts on that.

#26 lhartranft

lhartranft

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:31 PM

I love your originall idea and concept, but if I hadn't read it was a flower--I honestly would have thought it was a light bulb. It's very important to come up with something that is definitively you, but at that same time, what is just as important is how it comes across to the customer. Is what it says to the customer "you"? Is it giving the customer a clear vision of "you"? I think your design ability is on the right track, but this design needs a bit more thought. Good luck!

#27 souless1981

souless1981

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:37 PM

I like the first logo of the second row... but I feel that you need to add more contrast ...

#28 ACEdesign

ACEdesign

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:07 PM

I like more first version...I was more sophisticated and modern :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users