• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#21 NancyCarter

NancyCarter

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 827 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:38 AM

I wonder how much it would cost to buy off the patent though, must be a fortune cause they bought one for world wide. There must be a pop up book somewhere with the same mechanism, cause that inspired them. If i just could find it existed for years before theymade it, I could do more stuff with this design.

Did you see all the products they make with that design? I doubt it's up for purchase! They make a pretty penny from it! It'd be cool tho... :)
Blessings,
Nancy

www.NancyCarterDesign.com

#22 Guest_visualchemist_*

Guest_visualchemist_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:11 AM

hey chung. neat structure. that would make a cool wallet-sized company phone directory or even a cheat sheet for conversions and shortcuts. there's some really good stuff in your portfolio, btw. The foldable paper dice is pretty cool, although is it truly balanced?

#23 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 08:35 PM

hey chung. neat structure. that would make a cool wallet-sized company phone directory or even a cheat sheet for conversions and shortcuts. there's some really good stuff in your portfolio, btw. The foldable paper dice is pretty cool, although is it truly balanced?

the Dice is all by chance so hard to see if it falls more on one side. A normal dice isnt balanced too the 6 is lighter than the 1.

#24 gfabian

gfabian

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:58 AM

Patent is always tricky, check with your local government laws how intellectual copyrights are patented. It might be a loophole somewhere and you may use it for your own purposes.

#25 jacklee15

jacklee15

Banned

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

Hey it is simply awesome and amazing. Thanks for sharing such an useful information.

Thanks and Regards
Business Card Design

#26 jaylee

jaylee

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:22 AM

Why your business cards need to be effective? It’s proven that business cards are one of the most valuable marketing tools a company can have. For this reason, we understand the importance of acquiring eye-catching and appealing business cards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users