The P is reading as a D now.

for me it's an "n". :(

#22 tullyemcee

tullyemcee

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:49 PM

so i like the second direction, it definitely looks more 'techy'. have you thought about maybe using some type of " ones an zeros " pattern to fill your text? maybe fatten the text up first? might look cool, legibility could probably be a question after... good luck in completion!

#23 sol

sol

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:04 AM

for me it's an "n". :(

this is pure torture. *brain drained*

Posted Image
"We are too accustomed to the absurdity of existence. The loss of a universe is not worth taking seriously"

#24 siahdesign

siahdesign

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:25 PM

If you closed up the 'P' I would probably do the same for the 'A'. Design has potential. :)

#25 KHDZN

KHDZN

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 395 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:41 PM

If you closed up the 'P' I would probably do the same for the 'A'. Design has potential. :)

I agree.

#26 sol

sol

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:33 AM

And another one ...

Posted Image
"We are too accustomed to the absurdity of existence. The loss of a universe is not worth taking seriously"

#27 sol

sol

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:08 AM

somehow the pic didn't post last time ...

Posted Image

#28 KHDZN

KHDZN

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 395 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

I like this a lot: the S is nice and I like the symmetry of the letters A & P. The design has come a long way since your first post!! :)

#29 Guest_Gerhard Schlee_*

Guest_Gerhard Schlee_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:13 PM

the "S" looks amazing, but the "a" and the "p" don't fit... and honestly, the "p" doesn't looks like a "p", but I got the ideia, and you should keep her. Keep going! ;)

#30 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:22 PM

Last one you can't read ASP. Looks more like ASA with reversed a. Also the S is a different letter to the A. You need to unify them together they are much too different. Or you need to try a simpler approach to this. And stop using those filters to make it looks better, start using black white to get the first look and feel of the shapes of the logo. Then add colors and no filters.

#31 DreamSky

DreamSky

• Designer
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:35 AM

I like the symmetry so I think you should continue in this direction.

Somehow, though, the "s" doesn't match the other two letters (or the other two don't match the "s"). With these smooth curves the "s" is more elegant while the other two are more... well, look at the wholes of the a and p - they are somehow polygonal...
I think you should make the three letters a, s, and p match better. And though I like the "s" the most, I think the other two letters have the better feel, correspond better to ASP.

Overall, don't get desperate, you are definitely moving in the right direction and the logo gets better!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users