• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 fusion-girl

fusion-girl

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:37 PM

Someone suggested I drop by this forum to introduce myself, so here I am!

I'm in BC, in the Vancouver area (recently moved here from Victoria). I am 100% independent and work solely as a freelancer and sub contractor. Much of my work is subcontracted from large design firms to supplement staff shortages or as a less expensive alternative to hiring a full-time designer.

While my strong area is design, i'm thinking of taking some flash and CSS courses because... well its just hard to find good help these days! I'm trying to get my own darned website finished, and I'm sure we all know what that's like.

I have a fan page on Facebook where you can see many of my designs. There is also a group, but it is less comprehensive. If you'd like to see my work, please do a search for a Fusion Creative fan page.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

OH PS...
Myself and 2 others are the proud winners of the Kokanee Crank the Can design contest. While I don't encourage people to drink (especially Kokanee!), be on the look out for my can design during the Crankworx events next summer (2010). Our winning designs will be printed on limited edition Kokanee beer cans.

• Guests

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:49 PM

Hi, from "someone"! ;)
Do you have any page where we could see examples of your designs?

#3 fusion-girl

fusion-girl

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:28 PM

Hellew "someone"! Best place to see my stuff is on Facebook: http://www.facebook....31865?ref=share

My website is down while I rebuild, but it is ...::: Fusion Creative | Under Construction | Please Check Back Soon :::...

• Guests

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

nice website! Looking forward to see the new version!

#5 fusion-girl

fusion-girl

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:15 AM

Yeah its been taking me forever! I'm so finicky that I can't find a developer that will do the job right... so now I'm doing it myself. EEEKS!

#6 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:11 PM

Wecome to DC.. neighbor

#7 NationDesign

NationDesign

• Designer
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:05 AM

Greetings Fusion,

....and welcome to DesignContest.net. Although I am a newbie to DC like you, I can tell you from my professional experience that you have a very strong portfolio going there. Your company Web site will probably be the toughest challenge your career. For myself, I am much like the painter... Everyone else on the street has fresh paint and my house (Web site) needs work because I am also a busy creative director. LOL

Also, congrats on your award winning design for Kokankee. I am also proud to win five national awards for my clients this year---not bad for a "newbie" on DC. If you get the chance please post some more of your work for others to see. I am really enjoying the design community here so far!

Cheers,
Brett

Edited by NationDesign, 19 September 2009 - 01:13 AM.
typo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: british columbia, freelance, fusion creative, graphic designer, vancouver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users