#21 DexMind176

DexMind176

Banned

• Banned
  • 231 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Hi Eirien ....

I understood what you meant....

I have shown this profile page in order to describe my opinion. When our design is liked by others the count will be increased. you can notice that. Also If Designer like any other designer and want to keep track of his work for adimiration, He/She can add that designer to watch list like Deviantart does.

And for commenting on designs, I guess you can do this here in DC fourm

#22 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

you can comment on the design as long as it is not in an open contest

Like us on facebook

#23 DexMind176

DexMind176

Banned

• Banned
  • 231 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

you can comment on the design as long as it is not in an open contest

You mean to say that.. we can comment on designs only after the contest selected a winner...........

#24 lizonil

lizonil

Guru

• Designer
  • 1720 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

I would love this feature, I see lots of designs I think are super. I have commented a couple of times to the designer and I have been told off for this, whoops!... but sometimes I have just got to let that designer know that their design made me say... 'wow, now that's clever'!! : )

#25 Zibanu

Zibanu

• Designer
  • 282 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

I support this request as well, sort of! And you know?; sometimes I would say to a CH: come one dude!
But I think DC would not accept this request to protect the integrity of a contest. Because we might show an extra attention to a favorite designer rather than a design. But still we need a way to express behind a CH back!

#26 Glen

Glen

• Designer
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

I would love this feature, I see lots of designs I think are super. I have commented a couple of times to the designer and I have been told off for this, whoops!... but sometimes I have just got to let that designer know that their design made me say... 'wow, now that's clever'!! : )

Agreed. I have seen many designs on DC that have made me think... "wow, that's brilliant!" but I know I am not allowed to say anything.

But as Fero said, "we might show an extra attention to a favorite designer rather than a design" which is probably why there is no such feature. Keeps it a level playing field with no "favourites" emerging.

:)

#27 HappyGD

HappyGD

• Designer
  • 2731 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

Sort of along the lines of this topic (or not..), but I wish there was a way to consult CHs about selecting designs. There are times where I feel the CH chooses a design out of personal taste and ignores aesthetics... like one particular logo contest that just ended.

This is just me thinking out loud, so ignore me :p

#28 Zibanu

Zibanu

• Designer
  • 282 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

AS longs as the "Portfolio" page is being re-programmed (according to an admin), then they may include a like button (or something) under the designs of CLOSED contests! Problem solved ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users