after effects light flash transition

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 mspshuvo

mspshuvo

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

I used Illustrator in every time, because This is easy to use. So my suggestion is that Ai is best.

Thanks

• tachetasara, mspshuvo, datwooddiscount and 4 others like this

#22 johnabay

johnabay

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:03 AM

I personally suggest that Photoshop is the best tool or can say application that helps you to make modern web design with many psd designs option available in that. We provide service like convert psd to jpg, making responsive web design psd etc. so Photoshop is great tool for make creative things to possible.

• lalelemu likes this

#23 stevemark

stevemark

• Designer
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:59 PM

cdr is better because using cdr you can give any hand made picture to real image.

• lalelemu likes this

I am Freelancer Website Designer and a developer with a zeal to deliver the best quality services to our clients.

#24 daxdesign

daxdesign

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:14 PM

Illustrator is better. 100% 

• lalelemu likes this

#25 zindesign

zindesign

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:20 AM

i think that each one have its advantages and disadvantages but ai is most widely used and associated to a huge company (adobe) also illustrator works on Mac and pc but corel draw only for pc since  corel draw 11  :(

• lalelemu likes this

#26 klarisa

klarisa

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:43 PM

A. Illustrator :)

• lalelemu likes this

#27 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:33 PM

Adobe Illustrator without a doubt!  Also Most or I will say 99% of the clients do  not have or use cdr files, they can't even open them. ANY designer using  or submitting cdr files is required to format  a complete editable  vector eps file and or svg  for all logo  contests  :)  At least with the svg or eps file I can work with that and make the other files the ch might request. 

• HerbertNordal, dKOI and lalelemu like this

Like us on facebook

#28 HerbertNordal

HerbertNordal

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 3433 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:59 PM

It is not a question of which is best. It is a question of which is the industry standard.

• sharie, dKOI and lalelemu like this

#29 alexander_ll

alexander_ll

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:06 PM

.ai of course . :)

• lalelemu likes this

#30 dukom

dukom

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:17 PM

Illustrator is much better for logo design

• lalelemu likes this

#31 ishan.sagar87

ishan.sagar87

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 08:09 AM

HI all.

I am ahaving a good command on Adobe Photoshop. But currently, I want to learn either AI or Coral Draw for creating book covers, Logoz,  etc. So, I want to know that which is better and why.

And I also want your helpfull duggestion for- If I refer to use AI then, are the tools and their use same in Photoshop and AI?

Please help me in selecting the better among the two.

Go with adobe illustrator bro, i am using adobe illustrator from last two years i know how to work with Corel draw as well, but i found adobe illustrator more comfortable to work with. With exporting function of illustrator we can directly export our art works to Corel as well in Photoshop and both the exports works pretty well in their respective exported software's if you maintain a proper layers assignments while creating it inside illustrator & not only Corel & Photoshop but also in Auto-cad and MS word And most of all, Not many knows about this function of illustrator that if we do website mockup using illustrator we don't have to get done the CSS file manually like we have to with a photoshop based website mockup, illustrator generates its CSS autometically and the only work left next for us to, is to apply that css to our website directly. And also we can save our art works in "Encapsulated post script" commonly known as EPS what works pretty well in most of the vector based software like Sing Wizards What we use   to cut sing and symbols using vinyl cutting plotters.  You can say illustrator is Photoshop but with more advance functions the only Cons is that we need to have our PC equipped with more resources like RAM, Processor, RAM to get  same complex effects done, what we can do on Photoshop with low resources as well.

• lalelemu likes this

#32 SaraDesign

SaraDesign

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:53 AM

Long time ago, I've used Corel Draw. And there's the trick. I've been reading a ton of discussions all over Internet about this topic. And guess what, for people who once started with Corel Draw it's really hard to get familiar with Adobe Illustrator. But, in my opinion, we have to try both and then we can find out which one suits us the most.

Since then, I've used Illustrator and I really like it, it it is pretty good choice for my logos and illustrations and I have no problems with formats delivering to my clients. Just a little reminder, and I will not go out of the topic: you guys need to know that your clients are not always familiar with formats and they sometimes get angry just because they can't use the original file, not because your design isn't good enough.

• lalelemu likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: after effects, light flash transition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users