• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 sharron_r_nelson1

sharron_r_nelson1

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:37 PM

Hi,

I am a designer slash blogger and mostly I try my very best to come up with something which is creative and simple. For that I seek inspiration from designs online. I have found an amazing blog on Huffingtonpost which describes the theory behind choosing colors when you are making a logo. 

2013-01-20-Color_Emotion_Guide22.png

Now I know the colors can play an important role when it comes to make a logo. Choosing the wrong color will not only make your design efforts fall into the drain but also cost you great amount of time, because you have to start all over again. You can witness from the picture above that colors in a logo express feelings. They convey a message to the customers about your brand identity so choosing right color is essential when creating a custom design for logos.

If you have created an epic logo by using simple colors then do share here. I would also loved to share my work too. Looking forward for your feedback's.

#2 Donkey_Dash

Donkey_Dash

• Client
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:25 AM

I am going to give some feedback after seeing those guides.

#3 NancySean

NancySean

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:02 AM

Thanks for sharing the site of logo. i have visit the site it has very great designs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: logo, logo designing, colors, logo creation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users