• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 mokolette

mokolette

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 11:35 AM

Hello there!

First official forum post, so bare with me. Very new to this whole system, but I'm hoping to get to know you all a lot better as time goes on. I've put a couple of entries in but the competition is immense! You guys are incredible!

Very very impressed by what I've seen so far!

I'm Stuart, from Cambridgeshire in the UK; 29 years old. Not sure what else to say about myself other than I'm here, because I clearly enjoy illustrating, as do you all.

Can't wait to work alongside / against / with you all!

Please do say hello!

• Purplechillidesigns likes this

"The best way to predict the future, is to create it."

#2 Evchaves

Evchaves

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 January 2021 - 03:13 PM

Nice to meet you! I'm also new here and happy to enjoy the community!

#3 AnthonyMcCartney

AnthonyMcCartney

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2023 - 10:04 AM

Hello, are you still here? I am interested in talking to you.

#4 Purplechillidesigns

Purplechillidesigns

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 October 2023 - 09:00 PM

Hi Stuart, I am fairly new to this platform too. In fact this is the first time I have been on the forum. I agree there are some very talented designers on here! I like a good bit of competition :) . Hello to anyone else reading this too. I am Sarah, I have been in creative media now for 20 odd years now. I love this sort of format, even though its tough to win haha. It keeps me trying to improve myself and I find lots of inspiration from these amazing designers. Hopefully I will get the hang of using this forum to get to know like minded people. 

#5 BillyJohns

BillyJohns

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2023 - 06:10 AM

Your enthusiasm for illustration and the creative spirit is fantastic. Connecting with fellow artists and enthusiasts can be a rewarding experience.  It's a real treasure for students hoping to achieve excellence in their scientific communication because it saves time and boosts confidence. I recently came upon https://www.grabmyes...ting-lab-report lab report creation guide, and I have to say that it's incredible! It is an absolute must-read for anyone struggling with the complexities of writing a lab report because of the thorough insights offered. The tips provided are extremely helpful, and the step-by-step method guarantees clarity. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users