&nsbp;

#1 imaliq

imaliq

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 07:20 AM

Dear DC,

I got some kind of request from CH whose contest has expired, can I ask DC for help to explain to CH about the situation, if the contest is extended maybe CH has a chance to get the design he wants.

Thank you very much for the help, my best regards to the DC team.

link of contest : https://www.designco...asters/entry/56

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:39 PM

HI there

the client is aware the contest has expired.  This has been expired for only  1 week, please be patient

Thank you

Like us on facebook

#3 imaliq

imaliq

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 06:09 PM

thanks for the information,

I understand the situation, but CH made a request to me one week after the contest ended,

I don't think CH understood what he was doing because the contest was over.

as an option for a solution I ask for your help to notify or convey to CH that the designers can follow up on CH's request if the contest is still open or time is added.

I'm sorry if this bothers you, I'm just trying to be a good designer with good service to DC and CH.

Greetings.

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 09:19 PM

I have sent a request to the client , asking if ch needs help with contest.   also sent this, It is not a bother, but you have to understand we get many questions everyday asking why a contest is expired for even just  1 day with no winner

Choosing a winner

You will need to be logged in and on your contest page with the entries. You will see the trophy icon on your right (next to the sort by options, under the "blue" upgrade contest button)

1. When you click on the trophy icon you will see medal outlines on all of the entries. if you see only rated..look to your viewing left and uncheck rated only box, all entries will now show

2. Click on the entry you want for gold, then silver and then bronze (silver and bronze do not receive money but they do get extra designer points and they work hard for the 2nd and 3rd place medals) All 3 medals would need to be different designers

3. After you have your medal winners the contest then goes into finalization. You will see a green download source file button and grey request changes button. These buttons will take you to the private finalization where you have 7 more days to work with your winner on minor changes you may need or want

The articles can help guide you in the finalization
https://www.designco...zing-a-contest/

Please let us know if you need help choosing your winners or need help in finalization

Thank you

Like us on facebook

#5 imaliq

imaliq

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 09:29 PM

thank you for the explanation,

I really understand now and of course you understand better what to do,

hopefully DC will always be the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic