Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Year 2012 is coming. What do you think about it?

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 sanjeebsks204

sanjeebsks204

• Designer
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:54 PM

lolz.. Best of Luck then.. !! :D:D:D

#22 CnWdesign

CnWdesign

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

I think if 2012 (end of time) is here: there nothing you really can do. With technology and every is on electricity; if that goes all system will soon fall too. People don't realize that one goes down everything soon follow.. When they had the black out couple years ago on the east coast ( New York area) the biggest thing is water.. and toilets: I saw one of the news report that people couldn't flush their waste; it became a problem.. they showed a building people looking for some where to go... it was crazy.. it just one example if it go, there nothing you can do about it. For me I think it just another day go by, if it does do end in 2012 just hope that it go fast. Just a thought. :/

#23 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:36 PM

I'll just have to start sharing the backyard with the dog ;) , I think I can figure out how to survive without electricity - but without internet!! EEK! :eek:
:) Brandy

#24 GDesign

GDesign

• Designer
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:33 PM

i have tickets to the Saviour ship , anyone interested ??
ok, lets have an auction.

by the way brandy how about designing those tickets as a contest !! ( and sell them afterwards on Ebay :D )

#25 nit22

nit22

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:43 AM

year 2011 will come to end soon.;)

#26 smyth

smyth

• Designer
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:31 PM

Following, a link to an interesting article

Curious About Astronomy?: What's going to happen on December 21st 2012?

A brief astronomical point of view by Karen Masters on January 2006.

Regards,
--
jjyepez

Thanks for the link jjyepez, it is an interesting article, acctually pretty good.
Now returning to the topic ...
The best answer to what will happen in 2012 it's that one from the South Park. Minorities will take over the world. If not them, Pinky & The Brain will, that's for sure.
I am curios although, and there are often times i wonder, how will the human race end (everything seems to have an end). It will be sudden? apocalyptic? or after a long long time, someone will look at Einstein picture an realise "hey! we're no longer humans!". What's the next move of nature? Will the robots be the next step? Asimov went for human evolution, in disfavour of robots

#27 GDesign

GDesign

• Designer
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:30 AM

someone will look at Einstein picture an realise "hey! we're no longer humans!".

LMAO :D

i think if he had the chance to look at our pictures he would say " The aliens have invaded us , i knew it !! ":D

#28 tanu

tanu

• Designer
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:47 PM

Illuminati ,new world order, anti Christs , UFOs, crop circles, area 51, sacred geometry,
inter dimensions, ark of covenant etc etc, and now 2012....... Well my life is too short and my brain is too small to go beyond my creative world....M happy here!

#29 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:13 AM

I'll probably take a nap then and wake up to just another tomorrow and another boring day. But hey I hope I got a cool 3d printer by then and could make allot of cool shit.

#30 biggiebor

biggiebor

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:33 PM

People are you gone mad! What 2012? You believe everything they serve you!? Get real!

#31 AWWDUDE

AWWDUDE

Banned

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:44 PM

i have no idea, id like to think something could happen, but i doubt it....do you think the president or any world powers will take precautions? build bunkers? kill off live stock as an offering? kill babies....oh wait we already do that

#32 tanu

tanu

• Designer
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:52 AM

i have no idea, id like to think something could happen, but i doubt it....do you think the president or any world powers will take precautions? build bunkers? kill off live stock as an offering? kill babies....oh wait we already do that

babies!...who kills babies???:eek:

#33 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:41 AM

2012 is an Inca profit so they kinda do all those weird offering to their gods.

#34 amaconline

amaconline

• Designer
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:09 PM

A Very interesting topic..

As a Muslim we believe that everything has an end so does this Earth and the whole universe. Our belief is based on what we Read in the Holy Quran (Allah's Quran - Quran - A Guidance Without Doubt). However, we do not know for sure when the end will take place. Only the Creator, God Alone, Who created us and everything knows it.

We believe that God created human being for a reason.

1. To recognise God,
2. thank God
3. worship God alone without associating any partner. God exist, and as a Graphic designer I do not need to go into science or have a PHD to know that.

We know from the teachings of Muhammad, peace be upon him, that no one has ever actually seen God - at least not in this lifetime. Nor are we able to use our senses to make some kind of contact with Him. However, we are encouraged in Islam to use our senses and our common sense to recognize that all of this universe could not possibly come into existence on its own. Something had to design it all and then put it into motion. That is beyond our ability to do, yet it is something that we can understand.

We don't have to see an artist to recognize a painting, correct? So, if we see paintings without seeing artists painting them, in the same way, we can believe that God/Allah created everything without having to see Him (or touch, or hear, etc.).

Regarding the end time, we believe yes there is an end... we know it because from the statistic it is clear that the % of the earthquake, tsunami, volcano, heat all these are increasing every year.. Even the scientists today have admitted that the world has an end.. we as Muslims believe that on that day (the End) all human being from the first human as we believe he was Adam and Eve, to the last, will be gathered before the Creator (God), and human will get their reward based on their

1. Faith - whether they believed in God or not
2. Deed - whether they have done good deed or bad deed

And based on that our final destination will be haven or hell... and God knows best..' you can read more information about what Islam is on

What's Islam? Islam and Muslims Explained

and for a better logic about whether God exist or not you can visit

God Allah - Does It Mean God?

I pray that God guide us all to the TRUTH and belief..Ameen..

An Interesting topic..

Thank you for reading..

#35 tanu

tanu

• Designer
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:41 AM

A Very interesting topic..

As a Muslim we believe that everything has an end so does this Earth and the whole universe. Our belief is based on what we Read in the Holy Quran (Allah's Quran - Quran - A Guidance Without Doubt). However, we do not know for sure when the end will take place. Only the Creator, God Alone, Who created us and everything knows it.

We believe that God created human being for a reason.

1. To recognise God,
2. thank God
3. worship God alone without associating any partner. God exist, and as a Graphic designer I do not need to go into science or have a PHD to know that.

We know from the teachings of Muhammad, peace be upon him, that no one has ever actually seen God - at least not in this lifetime. Nor are we able to use our senses to make some kind of contact with Him. However, we are encouraged in Islam to use our senses and our common sense to recognize that all of this universe could not possibly come into existence on its own. Something had to design it all and then put it into motion. That is beyond our ability to do, yet it is something that we can understand.

We don't have to see an artist to recognize a painting, correct? So, if we see paintings without seeing artists painting them, in the same way, we can believe that God/Allah created everything without having to see Him (or touch, or hear, etc.).

Regarding the end time, we believe yes there is an end... we know it because from the statistic it is clear that the % of the earthquake, tsunami, volcano, heat all these are increasing every year.. Even the scientists today have admitted that the world has an end.. we as Muslims believe that on that day (the End) all human being from the first human as we believe he was Adam and Eve, to the last, will be gathered before the Creator (God), and human will get their reward based on their

1. Faith - whether they believed in God or not
2. Deed - whether they have done good deed or bad deed

And based on that our final destination will be haven or hell... and God knows best..' you can read more information about what Islam is on

What's Islam? Islam and Muslims Explained

and for a better logic about whether God exist or not you can visit

God Allah - Does It Mean God?

I pray that God guide us all to the TRUTH and belief..Ameen..

An Interesting topic..

Thank you for reading..

Hi,
I really liked your effort to educate all of us about Islam.I am a Christian and love Jesus too,but I would like to ask you if you are aware of Abdul Hashem's documentaries at "http://www.wakeupproject.com" (if I spell it right). The series have inspired me to understand Islam deeper,more over I was completely shocked by seeing the documentary about how we are being manipulated at the world level.Do watch it please!

Edited by tanu, 23 May 2010 - 04:43 AM.

#36 amaconline

amaconline

• Designer
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:27 PM

Hi,
I really liked your effort to educate all of us about Islam.I am a Christian and love Jesus too,but I would like to ask you if you are aware of Abdul Hashem's documentaries at "http://www.wakeupproject.com" (if I spell it right). The series have inspired me to understand Islam deeper,more over I was completely shocked by seeing the documentary about how we are being manipulated at the world level.Do watch it please!

Thank you for your comment.
I have watched the series and the information that was put in the documentaries was really a wake-up-call. It's amazing how we are manipulated in the present world and how we are made to believe that we are free but in fact we are not... we are cleverly being manipulated by a very complicated system and it is a shame that we do not realise how we are enslaved by our government... it is scary, but not soo scary for those who believe in God. As long as we have faith that there is only One God and everyone, from the first human to the last, including you and me, will stand before God one day to answer our deeds..

I am very pleased to know a Christian like yourself is open-minded about this matter. There are too many people attacking Islam in the current society without knowledge.

Thank you,

May Allah/God guide us all to the straight path of those whom are rightly Guided.. Ameen..

#37 att070

att070

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:20 PM

We will be waiting ... and waiting something to happen but it won't

#38 Innerscape

Innerscape

• Designer
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:03 PM

I hope if there's another crustal displacement, that my house ends up somewhere with nicer weather... ;)

i like that answer, except now i live in mexico and the weather is always great here. soooo hopefully it moves you to where i live.

#39 tanu

tanu

• Designer
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:00 AM

Thats not the right way to view the problem.Why should you expect events to be movie size big and exciting.The drug addiction and desires in the youth to copy celebrities forgetting there own identity or stopping to enjoy being natural, is also a kind of nexus that traps. Living a trapped life is definitely the end of it and beginning of hell.

#40 JoelKelly

JoelKelly

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:44 PM

At least they won't be able to make terrible big budget films about that year anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users