• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Bahamoth

Bahamoth

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:27 AM

a friend ask me to make this design,a t-shirt design for their school,its a very simple design...critics and suggestions are very much welcome.

Posted Image

#2 aset

aset

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:54 AM

I would move the BS over to the right so it's below the top of the 'F' of Forestry but above the top of the 'o' and 'r'. Text looks good touching but I am not a fan of overlapping text.

Just my 2 cents.
Good luck with the design.

#3 akhockey17

akhockey17

Banned

• Banned
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:37 PM

It's definitely a simple design but a nice change of font could do wonders for something like this, even if it's adjusting the spacing of the letters of differing the size of the text of the 2 words ;)

#4 DixielandDesign

DixielandDesign

• Designer
  • 296 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:35 PM

a friend ask me to make this design,a t-shirt design for their school,its a very simple design...critics and suggestions are very much welcome.

Posted Image

I know your friend said simple, however I am sure he just did not want you to put a lot of work into it. (I may be wrong). I really think you need to change the font. this font is not only simple, it is too plain. With it being a forestry school or class I presume I feel you need to show strength, You could still keep the two color design by using colors more geared towards forestry like Brown for Wood and a forest Green or at least a darker green then the lime green you are using. I would also do something about that leaf I presume on the "B" work in something a bit more realistic like maybe an oak or Maple Leaf. I hope you do not mind a bit of criticism, this is the only way we learn. Good Luck.

Vince

Designers are meant to be loved, not to be understood. — Fabien Barral

#5 jecrt

jecrt

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 432 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:48 AM

this isn't really a design, so much as it is you typing out the name in default font. I'm sure your friends wanting a little more, don't you?

the letter U is easily distinguishable - why not make a tree out of negative space in the bowl of it? Or a leaf in the negative space of the A cutout?

when it comes to tshirts - don't think of it as a design job. Think of what you'd want to wear. Would you wear this? Probably not.

Also - is Bs supposed to be Bs...or BS? Just wondering - looks a little weird.

#6 Bahamoth

Bahamoth

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:26 AM

again thanks for the comments everybody, anyway it was approved just a while ago, my friend drop by this noon, their dean approved it so they will print it anyway,.. i try to redo everything but he told me not to anymore, well anyway everybody has their own taste in everything... anyway thanks for your comments,... and by the way im still working on something, its still for school t shirt,... i'll be posting it here soon, i hope everybody will still give their time to comments and suggest improvements on my ongoing project...(^_^)

#7 etnostyled

etnostyled

• Client
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 May 2022 - 01:34 PM

bucafshirt.jpg

Great idea for this shirt. I organized a social charitable project at our school in support of refugees from Ukraine and would also like each participant in our project to have a patriotic shirt. But I do not have time to prepare anything and would like to find someone who can write my dissertation in order to be able to prepare for a quality social project. By the way, if someone has ideas of patriotic symbols in support of Ukraine, I will be grateful.

#8 JuliaSchneider

JuliaSchneider

• Client
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2023 - 08:30 PM

I understand you Junior Member! When I have deadlines for writing academic papers, I can’t think about creativity. All thoughts are busy in order to have time to complete everything on time with minimal damage to academic performance. I am currently looking for a reliable resource to write my dissertation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users