• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 paseeeet

paseeeet

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:41 AM

i made a very nice logos for a contest and i cant post them any suggestion?

#2 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:46 AM

Yes, I received your PM. You can read my signature, there are no exceptions to our rules. I am sorry.
You MUST be an Elite Designer to enter the contests. Please go to www.designcontest.net and follow the link that says "Love to Design" to get more information and the requirements for joining. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

#3 paseeeet

paseeeet

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:49 AM

but the contest will end before i finish my (7) days of subscription

#4 _Redrum

_Redrum

Retired Admin

• Designer
  • 1957 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:45 PM

I've moved this discussion to a more appropriate place.

but the contest will end before i finish my (7) days of subscription

The only people who will be entering that contest are those who have patiently waited, sometimes for weeks, to have their portfolio reviewed, and who have contributed to this forum with their posts over a reasonable time period.

I always wonder why some people think that, despite our strict requirements, we would just say "Yeah, sure, go ahead. Forget about our rules, just go ahead and post." That's never going to happen.

Edited by _Redrum, 05 April 2009 - 07:47 PM.

#5 paseeeet

paseeeet

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:28 AM

I've moved this discussion to a more appropriate place.

The only people who will be entering that contest are those who have patiently waited, sometimes for weeks, to have their portfolio reviewed, and who have contributed to this forum with their posts over a reasonable time period.

I always wonder why some people think that, despite our strict requirements, we would just say "Yeah, sure, go ahead. Forget about our rules, just go ahead and post." That's never going to happen.

i didnt read your roles before i finish my designs, u should put this roles in the registration form coz i was already registered and i thought its enough to start posting, i highly recommend to put this roles in the registration form, thank u

#6 _Redrum

_Redrum

Retired Admin

• Designer
  • 1957 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:26 AM

The rules are written directly above the form.

#7 learnhowtodrift

learnhowtodrift

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

i didnt read your roles before i finish my designs, u should put this roles in the registration form coz i was already registered and i thought its enough to start posting, i highly recommend to put this roles in the registration form, thank u

I'm new member as well, administrator was right the rules is clear enough shown up at the first time you joining the design team...i have to wait as well :D

#8 jecrt

jecrt

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 432 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:37 PM

you could go back in time and become a member of the design team...that's all I've got.

#9 shomalgan

shomalgan

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:06 PM

I have same problem :(

#10 shomalgan

shomalgan

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:15 PM

Can we show the works about contests in other discussions in this forums ?

• Guests

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:30 PM

Can we show the works about contests in other discussions in this forums ?

no, you cannot do that while the contest is open. As soon as the winner is announced you can.

#12 shomalgan

shomalgan

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:50 PM

Doing so you're taking the chance of contest holder decreasing the quality of contest!
I might suggest a better logo !
hm?

• Guests

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:53 PM

Doing so you're taking the chance of contest holder decreasing the quality of contest!
I might suggest a better logo !
hm?

we have some rules and policies, if you stick around for a little longer you will see that they are here for a reason.

#14 shomalgan

shomalgan

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:05 PM

Is there any possiblity for me to be approved before May 10th 2009 , in your opinion ? ;)

• Guests

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:14 PM

Is there any possiblity for me to be approved before May 10th 2009 , in your opinion ? ;)

no, unfortunately it is not possible.

#16 kaixa555

kaixa555

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:46 PM

huh? New registered member must wait 1 week so that he can submit his design?

#17 jecrt

jecrt

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 432 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:11 PM

huh? New registered member must wait 1 week so that he can submit his design?

lolz

#18 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:39 AM

You must apply to be a member of the Elite Design Team. If you look around the site, you will see many reasons why. Please make sure you have fulfilled all requirements before applying to the team.
You MUST be an Elite Designer to enter the contests. Please go to www.designcontest.net and follow the link that says "Love to Design" to get more information and the requirements for joining. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

#19 anna_chechetka

anna_chechetka

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:02 PM

As I have understood, I can't apply, when I don't have my portfolio somewhere to review? So is it better first to upload it to the internet and then to apply or is it also not a big problem without it?
It's a great work to put everything together, that's why I ask such may be stupid questions)

#20 DixielandDesign

DixielandDesign

• Designer
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

As I have understood, I can't apply, when I don't have my portfolio somewhere to review? So is it better first to upload it to the internet and then to apply or is it also not a big problem without it?
It's a great work to put everything together, that's why I ask such may be stupid questions)

Anna,

First of all welcome. Of course is is best to have an electronic portfolio for you to show your work. You will be able to upload logos in the contest for all registered users. However for you to become an elite designer they do require an online portfolio. There is a thread that is dedicated to becoming an elite designer. I can not wait to see your work. I lived in Heidelberg for 3 years and in Germany for a total of 9 years.

Vince
  • brandyarnold likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users