Airline company logo

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 evanfields

evanfields

• Designer
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

try to come up with something that is simple but having some sort of concept. Pull everything tight together cause once you put it on a tail, or a business card small details will not be seen

#22 jecrt

jecrt

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 432 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

try to come up with something that is simple but having some sort of concept. Pull everything tight together cause once you put it on a tail, or a business card small details will not be seen

oh yeah - that reminds me. The way the logo is right now, it's using a HUGE amount of space but jat is only a small amount of that area. Definitely needs to be pulled in more.

#23 kvasaclimited

kvasaclimited

• Designer
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:27 PM

Ejected the plane permanently:) Will keep it if I ever find space invaders type contest around here:D
Shrunk the globe, played a bit with the placement.
Tried the logo on b-card, it is quite visible.
Lastly, I'm not too sure about changing fonts. Old logo has been around for some time and I want something to connect old an new design.
Posted Image
Now, first of all, I'd like to thank everyone who took their time to comment on the logos. I was too stuck up with the idea of what the company does instead of how it does it. Which brings me to the question-when you look at the logo, what do cogs in your head tell you about the company?
Dragan Ciric
AetherScapes

#24 jecrt

jecrt

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 432 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

Which brings me to the question-when you look at the logo, what do cogs in your head tell you about the company?

this is nice. I think it looks current, but not too trendy. It would also work well flat/no gradients. I think the abstract wings and the globe reinforce the air travel part - the minimalism hits upon the future/progress points and the way the wings go in - like it's hugging the globe - say safety.

The type could still use some attention, though. Maybe playa round with some different san serifs. Also - the kerning isn't consistent. If you tighten it up (kern each letter - don't just track it tight) it will give you a stronger, solid feel.

It's almost there, in my opinion.

#25 atondex

atondex

• Designer
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

Why is the symbol slanted ? It lacks balance, and gives the impression that the bird is falling. Where does this idea take you in the context of an airline company ? Balance should be a better choice in the context of an airline company. Try to see what impression the logo gives when balancing the wings in the symbol.

Hope that helps !:)

#26 logomad

logomad

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:32 AM

I am new user I dont know how can I submit a design?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users