Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Why all my posts disappeared?

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

• Guests

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

They have been removed because there was not a grain of useful information.
Before you start posting again, please, read carefully the forum guide. This will help you to avoid having your posts removed in the future.

Also, it is not a good idea to write all the posts that you need to get to level X in one day. Don't rush, take it slowly. Think before you write. Think again - are other members going to learn something useful from your post?
Posting one line messages is bad karma. Develop what you think into a comprehensible text.

English is not your native language? Neither it's mine.
If your English doesn't allow you to post comprehensible forum posts that contain useful information. It is probably not a good idea to post at all. We believe that top level designers must be able to express their thoughts in clear and understandable manner.

Read the forum guide again.

Good posting!

#2 osbalt

osbalt

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:45 PM

but its not fair... i have thread that one of your admin sharie is using to explain the basics of vector design on photoshop to me.. you deleted that thread as well.. it aint fair at all.. review your rules DC!!!

• Guests

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

I am sorry to hear that because of that we have lost useful information that Sharie was sharing. But your posts really didn't have anything worth reading and often were in wrong threads. My advice - post no more than once a day. That way you don't have as much risk to get your account suspended.

#4 vart4riony

vart4riony

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:49 AM

I am sorry to hear that because of that we have lost useful information that Sharie was sharing. But your posts really didn't have anything worth reading and often were in wrong threads. My advice - post no more than once a day. That way you don't have as much risk to get your account suspended.

post no more than once a day, what if we're sharing with the other contestants?

• Guests

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

post no more than once a day, what if we're sharing with the other contestants?

What do you mean?

#6 jjyepez

jjyepez

Guru

• Designer
  • 955 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:33 AM

And .... what about making that a DC rule.
I mean, if you could (program, preset, or somethink like that) set a limit of "accountable" posts .... and let the posters know that only 1 (or limit) number of posts are allowed (to count for the top list points of course) a day? ....

Not limiting posting, but countable "points" for those posts.

That may work, aint'it?

• Guests

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

And .... what about making that a DC rule.
I mean, if you could (program, preset, or somethink like that) set a limit of "accountable" posts .... and let the posters know that only 1 (or limit) number of posts are allowed (to count for the top list points of course) a day? ....

Not limiting posting, but countable "points" for those posts.

That may work, aint'it?

Yep, we are working on this. Can you see "did you find this post helpful?" bit in the top right of each post? We are planning to develop on this system and probably count useful posts rather than just any posts in the designer levels.

#8 jjyepez

jjyepez

Guru

• Designer
  • 955 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

Yep, we are working on this. Can you see "did you find this post helpful?" bit in the top right of each post? We are planning to develop on this system and probably count useful posts rather than just any posts in the designer levels.

I got it! Posts that count! will actually count! (for the ranking) Neat!

#9 vart4riony

vart4riony

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

What do you mean?

I mean, posting more than one in a thread (in one day), what is allowed?

• Guests

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:28 PM

I mean, posting more than one in a thread (in one day), what is allowed?

One post a day comment was addressed specifically to Osbalt. Other users can post as many posts as they like as long as those posts are not meaningless one-liners, but useful posts. But please don't post just to boost your post count. I'd really hate to remove your posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users