&nsbp;

#21 AryawartWork

AryawartWork

Banned

• Banned
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

New! Shape tools
CorelDRAW X6 introduces four additional shaping tools that provide new creative options for refining your vector objects. The new Smear tool lets you shape an object by pulling extensions or making indents along its outline. The size of the brush nib and the Pressure setting let you control the intensity of the effect, and you can choose between smooth curves or curves with sharp corners. Alternatively, you can use the pressure of your digital pen to determine the intensity of the smear effect.
The new Twirl tool lets you apply twirl effects to objects. The size of the brush nib lets you determine the size of the twirls, and the Rate setting lets you control the speed of the effect. You can also choose either a counterclockwise or a clockwise twirl.
In addition, you can use the new Attract and Repel tools to shape curves by attracting nodes or by pushing nodes away from other nodes in close proximity. To control the shaping effect, you can vary the size of the brush nib and the speed at which the nodes are attracted or repelled.

#22 AryawartWork

AryawartWork

Banned

• Banned
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:14 AM

New! Native 64-bit support
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 provides full support for 64-bit processors, which lets you work faster than ever before with large files in CorelDRAW and large images in Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
Enhanced! Adobe CS5 and Microsoft Publisher 2010 support
The enhanced import and export support for Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS5, and Microsoft Publisher 2010, as well as import support for Adobe Acrobat X, ensure that you can exchange files with colleagues and clients.

#23 AryawartWork

AryawartWork

Banned

• Banned
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:14 AM

New and enhanced! Master Layers
With CorelDRAW X6, the new and improved odd, even, and all-pages Master Layers make it easier to create page-specific designs for your multi-page documents. If you are laying out multi-page documents, such as brochures and flyers, it’s now a breeze to incorporate page-specific headers, footers, and page numbers. For example, you might want a different header design to appear on even pages than the one that appears on odd pages.

#24 Aslam

Aslam

Banned

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

There aren't many software publishers other than Adobe who can charge high prices for graphic design software, so the fact that CorelDraw is still going after 23 years and 16 versions suggests it must be doing something right.

I think CorelDraw X6 perfect !

#25 zeca

zeca

Banned

• Designer
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

Output to a broad variety of media—from signs and flyers, to business cards, car wraps, web graphics and much more. Re-purpose and share your creations with support for over 100 file formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, EPS, TIFF and DOCX.

definitely have to change soon for x6, more because the file formats

#26 NewAge

NewAge

• Designer
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

X6 is awesome guys !! just check out "WHATS NEW" in help topics. it also automatically deletes the "COLOR STYLES" which reduces the file size and file opening time!

#27 AvramB

AvramB

• Designer
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Corel X6 , in my opinion, is generally good, one of the thinks which i don't like is Contour Effect - it's more complicated for use then in previous versions.

#28 deridelle

deridelle

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

I am new to the design world, but i started with CorelDraw X6 and I cannot complain. :)

#29 Djof

Djof

• Designer
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

Gradiants are much better in X6,

#30 Djof

Djof

• Designer
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

Here you can see some of new features in X6

New Features in CorelDRAW X6 - YouTube

Here is complete list
CorelDraw X6 is here, so what's new in this edition

#31 AvramB

AvramB

• Designer
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

When we talk about processing speed ,X6 is much faster program...but sure ,only on powerful computer systems.

#32 beula2570

beula2570

designer

• Designer
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

I'm Using it! And i love it. its simply awesome software from corel :)

#33 colodesign

colodesign

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

I try X6 but i back to X5 because have some compatibility issues with my Win8 version.

#34 Meowchi

Meowchi

Banned

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:54 AM

Is there a big difference between X5 and X6? I have a hard time installing my X5 and thought that I'd rather install X6 for good, but then am afraid that I have to learn new things before I could operate it. I wish it's not far from X5...

#35 first

first

• Designer
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

I have established CorelX6, but then have again returned to version X4, CorelDraw X6 in my opinion still too crude, it is a lot of bugs. The fourth version already was twice updated, therefore it the stablest.

#36 rajagee

rajagee

• Designer
  • 225 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

One problem in corelDraw X6 some time close just double click

#37 friendnand

friendnand

• Designer
  • 208 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

wow, i'm still with x5, but getting interested with x6 now.
that's exciting :)

#38 aur3lDESIGN

aur3lDESIGN

• Designer
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

colourX6 is better

#39 CaCa

CaCa

Banned

• Banned
  • 5 posts