US & EU support teams

Ilya Komarov

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

• Guests

Posted 20 September 2005 - 09:40 PM

Posted Image
another Russian artist. His Live Journal can be found here

Do you think it is not fair that most of the artists featured here are from Russia? There are two reasons for this 1.Life in general isn't very fair ;) 2.Not many people besides myself are willing to share links to interesting works.

So if you want your local artists to be featured in this section, find some really cool and inspirational artworks and post them here! Let us know there are real artists in your country too!

#2 pentool

pentool

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 01:03 AM

>> 1.Life in general isn't very fair
We not talking about life. We talking about ... let's see who is the person my finger is point to...? :D

>> 2.Not many people besides myself are willing to share links to interesting works.
I've posted 2 links. Twice. Both to exceptional artists. You deleted them both times. So I don't bother any more.

#3 red

red

• Designer
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 02:54 PM

Seeing his work makes me wanna shout "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! (the wayne's world way :) ). That is really awesome. It almost look like it was done in 3D.

• Guests

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:26 PM

>> 1.Life in general isn't very fair
We not talking about life. We talking about ... let's see who is the person my finger is point to...? :D

>> 2.Not many people besides myself are willing to share links to interesting works.
I've posted 2 links. Twice. Both to exceptional artists. You deleted them both times. So I don't bother any more.

I don't think I am being unfair. It is true I don't always have time to do the things the way I want them to be and it is my fault that I have written the "read me" for this forum yet. The reason I have not approved your links because they were just links to websites. In this forum we are posting links to illustrations directly (preferrably to the artists 1 single illustration that impressed you most), some description and the link to the artist's portfolio. Please, note that the forum is called Amazing Illustrations and not Amazing Artists!

It your case those were just links. Hope my comments will help you post in this forum. And I would really appreciate your sharing great illustrations with us!!!

#5 geek

geek

Guru

• Designer
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 10:27 PM

Please, note that the forum is called Amazing Illustrations and not Amazing Artists!

Just a comment. I think the title of the posts should be the subject or name of the illustrations and not the Illustrator's name themselves.

• Guests

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:32 PM

Please, note that the forum is called Amazing Illustrations and not Amazing Artists!

Just a comment. I think the title of the posts should be the subject or name of the illustrations and not the Illustrator's name themselves.

agreed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users