Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Read Me

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

• Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 07:08 PM

Every day we browse the net in order to find an interesting illustration to share with you. We feature it in this forum and we hope that it will inspire you to create your own art!

We also appreciate that you post in this forum too. If you come accross an interesting artist, please, post one of his illustrations here, a link to his website and some description. Let us know why you think this this artisit deserves to be featured here. Please, note that this forum is premoderated, which means that all posts need to be approved by one of the admins before they appear for public view and it may take a little while.

P.S. if you have any comments or suggestions about the development of this forum, please, post your messages in this thread. Thank you and enjoy!

#2 roro1

roro1

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:52 PM

Every day we browse the net in order to find an interesting illustration to share with you. We feature it in this forum and we hope that it will inspire you to create your own art!

We also appreciate that you post in this forum too. If you come accross an interesting artist, please, post one of his illustrations here, a link to his website and some description. Let us know why you think this this artisit deserves to be featured here. Please, note that this forum is premoderated, which means that all posts need to be approved by one of the admins before they appear for public view and it may take a little while.

P.S. if you have any comments or suggestions about the development of this forum, please, post your messages in this thread. Thank you and enjoy!

Oh Great! I uploaded my illustration thought that this section is for
the designers illustrations.Sorry.

• Guests

Posted 10 June 2007 - 09:55 AM

Oh Great! I uploaded my illustration thought that this section is for
the designers illustrations.Sorry.

I could not approve your thread because you didn't mention the author and his/hr website.

#4 roro1

roro1

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:34 AM

I could not approve your thread because you didn't mention the author and his/hr website.

I know, i told you i uploaded my illustration by mistake. And plz When does Nevadabadgirl get online? because I need to know if I can participate in this site or not.

• Guests

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:46 PM

I know, i told you i uploaded my illustration by mistake. And plz When does Nevadabadgirl get online? because I need to know if I can participate in this site or not.

1. "showoff" forums would be the best place to submit your own work.

2.nevadabadgirl is online every day. She may not notice your post with the question because you qsked it in the introduction forum. The best thing would be to post it in the About DesignContest.net forum. Thank you!

#6 a9609067

a9609067

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:37 AM

:confused: im upset because long long time ago i posted a couple of threads waiting for approval to be up here in this "inspiring designs" section.

although i didnt write much about the works, i did provide the link & some basic information about the works i think is interesting. but I never get any feedbacks anymore, even though they are not approved, at least there should be a reason telling me why not.

I just want to share the enjoyment. :(

Edited by a9609067, 06 January 2009 - 04:40 AM.

• Guests

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

To be honest I don't recall your thread. Try posting it again and we'll see. If Your thread doesn't get approved I will try to explain why.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users