• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 04:45 AM

I would like some feedback on this site. Most of you will remember the contest ran for the logo...Thanks Max for a wonderful logo!

The only links that work as of today (05/02/06) are the main pool table link, the map link, and then all the pool table sub pages...still working on SEO, etc

Billiards N More
You MUST be an Elite Designer to enter the contests. Please go to www.designcontest.net and follow the link that says "Love to Design" to get more information and the requirements for joining. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

#2 Max

Max

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 262 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 02:30 PM

Very nice design nevadabadgirl! I hope I will see this place myself in four months. :)

#3 Uniment1

Uniment1

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 381 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 09:09 PM

Hey, thats really nice! good work nevadapro!
www.uniment1.com :: Design Services

#4 pentool

pentool

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 264 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 11:31 PM

It's nice, but for me it's just a little too greeeeeeeeeeeeen. I know pool tables are green. But how about using a seamless tiled image of a green fabric that the pool tables' surface is covered with...? It's just that green gradient BG is hmmm... little too basic... maybe?

#5 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 02:00 AM

Thanks for the input everyone. I have to agree pentool, and that may be one of the things that will be changing :) Max, when you get ready to come, PM me and I will give you my phone number...that way I can take you to see the store :)
You MUST be an Elite Designer to enter the contests. Please go to www.designcontest.net and follow the link that says "Love to Design" to get more information and the requirements for joining. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

#6 TPC

TPC

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 02:15 AM

Hmm I think it looks pretty nice.

#7 HypnoticGenes

HypnoticGenes

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 05:17 AM

looks really good

#8 Max

Max

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:18 AM

I will PM you when I ready. The signboard and my logo on the picture looks great.

#9 nyxxie

nyxxie

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 309 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:54 AM

I like it. :) One thing- The W3C buttons are to the left at the bottom, and it looks awkward. I think you should center them and make them modestly smaller.

#10 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:57 AM

Agreed...I had a look at this on a different computer, and I need to a)change the background (ouch lol) and change the W2C buttons....thanks for the input everyone!

#11 StudioMeridian

StudioMeridian

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 05:58 PM

I like the overall look...especially with the wooden frame. But I'm a little thrown off by the use of both large contact info on the left side and the use of a 'contact us' button in the navigator bar. It seems a little too much to use both.

#12 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 06:05 PM

I rally like/love the design, I thinkk it 'fits:)(hmmm, maybe if you put a box(don't know web design lingo, so excuse;)) behind the address and picture??? and make a different color???) BTW, love Vegas, I grew up 4.5 hrs south, San Diego county:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users