feedback

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 PASTEXPIRYcom

PASTEXPIRYcom

• Designer
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:49 AM

I've seen quite a few designers (and me too) complain that they don't get any feedback from contest holders. Sometimes you might be 'lucky' and get feedback from an automated email that says your design was eliminated.

Here's an idea: allow other designers to rate your design on a scale of 1 to 100 much like the contest holder does. This might have the added benefit too that the best design is more likely to be chosen by the contest holder, if we as a group nudge them to that conclusion.

Now this could be open to abuse where someone votes your design lower than say a crappy design that everyone knows won't make it. Some of this abuse could be minimized by:
-making the voting a simple simple "like" button, and have the likes accumulate into points.
-make the process of voting open to only designers not entered in the contest; the incentive for people to vote would be to gain design points toward increasing your design level. Maybe even voting enough times would give you an extra entry into the contest...
-degrade the weighting a designer's rating carries if they consistantly vote for designs that get assigned low scores from the contest holder.
-I'm sure there are more ideas out there....

#2 Aizer

Aizer

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

not sure is this a good idea

#3 PASTEXPIRYcom

PASTEXPIRYcom

• Designer
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:00 AM

well, the current system sucks.