looking at contest which thing come first in mind

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 barirah

barirah

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:33 AM

i would like to know when u all designer browse the contest which thing come first in your mind?
1)highest prize money
2)most easiest logo to design
3)most innovative logo design

#2 Meow

Meow

• Designer
  • 442 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:18 PM

Not a logo contest.

#3 Zibanu

Zibanu

• Designer
  • 282 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

1. Blind 2. Guaranteed :)

#4 kristijp

kristijp

• Designer
  • 413 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

Some combination of many things.. but top of my list is an active Contest Holder- rating/online/giving feedback- with a good brief. Especially if the contest isn't guaranteed. It's so much more enjoyable, and far less frustrating, to design for someone who is interested in working WITH the designers to get the design they want, rather than expecting the perfect solution to pop up out of no where.

#5 Anastasiia

Anastasiia

• Designer
  • 160 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

Good clean brief!

#6 JameciaH

JameciaH

• Designer
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:53 PM

Fun design, good brief, communication/rating between designers and CH

#7 vanHessler

vanHessler

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:36 AM

Some combination of many things.. but top of my list is an active Contest Holder- rating/online/giving feedback- with a good brief. Especially if the contest isn't guaranteed. It's so much more enjoyable, and far less frustrating, to design for someone who is interested in working WITH the designers to get the design they want, rather than expecting the perfect solution to pop up out of no where.

I would have to agree with this one! I may not be the best designer in the world, nor have much experience for that matter- I may never win a contest (hopefully not though!), but I at least want to enjoy myself and interact! I want to hear what I can do to make it better, I want to know how to improve!

I would have to add to this though that I want to know exactly what they expect in the brief also. I don't want to have to sit there and read for 10 minutes trying to figure out what they want, and I don't want to sit there, stumped and not knowing even where to begin because there is so little in the brief.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users