Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Is there a chat box for us, the designers?

chat chat box designer friendly

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#1 renmaryutoc

renmaryutoc

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

Is there a chat box that we can use to chat with our co-designers? I mean, we should have a little chit-chat sometimes to make the environment more friendly. :)

#2 like an angel

like an angel

• Designer
  • 1422 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:11 PM

First of all, welcome to design contest :)

For your question. No, at least not for now..the only live chat is between designers/clients and admims to discuss problems or whatever they need.
There's the "hangout" forum for everyone to talk about whatever they like and meet each other.

Hope you have a friendly experience in DC, it is a great place with great people.

♥ Selma ♥
DesignContest on Facebook

#3 rosanera

rosanera

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:35 AM

sometimes I also thought that I would be a good idea to communicate quickly with another designer.
And maybe have the opportunity to collaborate on a project. But probably is not easy.

Indeed, the forum is a good means of communication, although I find it a bit confusing. With the fact that you must be active in the forum, many people simply write "thank you" "ok" "you're right" and you have to scroll through too many pages to follow the conversation or to find somenting. (Probably the search don't work well with me :p)

#4 renmaryutoc

renmaryutoc

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:38 PM

Thank you for the reply, Like an Angel.

And yeah, the forum have a good way of it's own to communicate with the designers.

Well so far, the site and the designers are all welcoming. I'm having a great time here!

Thanks again!

#5 renmaryutoc

renmaryutoc

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

sometimes I also thought that I would be a good idea to communicate quickly with another designer.
And maybe have the opportunity to collaborate on a project. But probably is not easy.

Indeed, the forum is a good means of communication, although I find it a bit confusing. With the fact that you must be active in the forum, many people simply write "thank you" "ok" "you're right" and you have to scroll through too many pages to follow the conversation or to find somenting. (Probably the search don't work well with me :p)

Hahaha.
I've also encountered that stuffs almost everytime.
They want to satisfy the forum/level requirements.

Anyways, it is also a way of interaction between the designers.

Thank you, too!

#6 Evchaves

Evchaves

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 April 2022 - 02:53 PM

Is there a chat box that we can use to chat with our co-designers? I mean, we should have a little chit-chat sometimes to make the environment more friendly. :)

Thanks for this helpful information. I'm a beginner web designer and really appreciate this kind of help. Thanks to this, I understand what I still need to work on. Thanks to this source, https://resumeedge.c...-the-difference I learned about hard skills and soft skills and understood what exactly I was missing. I believe that you should always learn and improve yourself.

#7 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 06:03 PM

It's relevant for me now

I guess it would be irrelevant from a post dated back in 2014

• PAVIAN likes this

Like us on facebook

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chat, chat box, designer, friendly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users